ML3 raid Sunday

Nosta

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
Been away for a few weeks, so a bit behind, I am going to try to get a
ML3 raid together for Sunday at 7-8pm UK time.

Please note there are some prereq's quest before you can complete the ML3.

Go to the Temple Twilight zone in area.
You'll find a triton treasure hunter there, right before the zone in point (don't kill him, just talk to him. To save time just /s kepa and /s antioos. To get the 2 quests.
The Shaman can be found in Meso zone seas, purple con so bring a friend.

I will be killing Mourghart first then heading to Twilight.

Hope to see you there, assuming work/emergencies permit.

Nosta

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
So the raid will include the prereqs or not? - a little suggestion, start the raid 7pm uk earliest, this will be a long raid..

Thats also why I'd adivse excluding the prereqs from the raid, since its merely grpsteps.

Ill be there.

Nosta

Fledgling Freddie
I wont be doing any prereqs apart from killing mougart, as he needs a solid group to kill, that why I posted about the need to see the Treasure hunter and kill the shaman before the raid, sorry if that wasnt clear. If we have enough at 7 then I shall begin, I only need 2 steps of this quest but will try to get the all done if possible.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Ah kk :)

i only need 3.4 and 3.10 here, Please! :D

PS- Mods, sticky pls :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
This raid takes 8 hours or so, you may want to adjust your start times accordingly...

Nosta

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for any confusion.

Please try to do the prereq.s before coming, meet at Notos or at the twilight zone in, depending if your late.

Looks like as this will take so long, better we start asap, thats nearer 7pm uktime or 8cet, but I cant if the numbers are not about.

1st time ive used this chat group, I'll make sure i plan it more in the future next time.
nosta

Nosta

Fledgling Freddie
Dmn has a BG Now for prequests, if you need them that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom