ML3 Raid - Saturday 27th March 1pm GMT

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
OK, it's time to go and play with the runic sting rays some more!

We'll plan to set out early afternoon, since this raid can take awhile and it's easier if people are awake. The more people who turn up, the faster it will be. (And if any minstrels with the crocodile ring at level 10 feel like coming to provide power for the zerg, we'll pay you in chocolate ice cream!)

Time: 1pm GMT

Date: Saturday 27th March

Level/ ML Requirements: You will need to have completed ML1 to be able to enter the Temple of Twilight. As long as you have done that, you will get credit for this raid even if you have not yet finished ML2.

ML3 Prerequisites: Yup, there are some. If you want credit for the whole of ML3, then before the raid you will need to go talk to the triton treasure hunter who lives just inside the entrance to the temple at 15, 48 Notos. Then you will need to kill Moughart (take a couple of groups) and a triton shaman. We'll probably try to organise something to do this on Friday night.

I want a map!: Fine, check this out - http://www.shadowsedge.org/maptempleoftwilight.html - print it out, memorise it etc, there will be tests later!

I have a special favourite order I want to do the trials in: We'll be following the suggested order from visionofsages. We'll try to accomodate unlucky lds as best as we can, but not making any promises.

What about drops?: You can roll for 100% gear if it fits the class you are raiding with (or you can nominate an alternative alt at the beginning of the raid if you prefer) - keys obviously will be lottoed for only by people on the raid - legendary components and scrolls can be lottoed for by anyone.

I'm only in it for the MLxp: Aren't we all, darling? :) Everyone welcome to pile in for MLxp/ adding to lag/ moral support/ etc.

But, but ... I have more questions: This is an open thread, feel free to post them below.

See you Saturday!

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
great... 1 PM.. i'll be there

at least this time i can stay the entire raid (not like them ppl who organise an 6-8 hour raid at 7 PM)

shani

Fledgling Freddie
I still have way too much durability on my weapons, so most happy to fix that during this raid...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i'll be there

if everyone takes the time to farm egg's/swords and to the prequsits beforehand it will cut the raid time in half

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there for the trials and also bring moral support / raid mascot, go Bob !

Fumes

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel signing on for the raid. I am ML2 but I havent done the prerequisites to get full credit for ML3 by visiting the triton treasure hunter and killing Moughart + triton shaman. I am logging in now (9:30 GMT) hoping to get it squared before the raid starts. Please PM me if find yourself in a similar situation.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Ml3

OK, ML3 completed. Medusa slain. Stingrays wiped. Three steps done twice for lds. Huge apologies to anyone who missed a step that we weren't able to go back and repeat.

Thanks everyone who came along to help, especially for being so patient with the waiting for lds, and egg farming.

And big thanks to Moth, Breuse, and Nuriko for all the help!

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for running the raid, Linn. :clap:

Though, I must do it more often if so many nice items drop (curse my evil luck in lottos).

sanspite

Fledgling Freddie
indeed :)

thanks for running it Linn!

and yeah... some nice drops, shame none went to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom