ML3 raid Saturday 23/04 18:00 GMT

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ok guys and gals, the raid will be at 18:00 gmt on saturday.

Rules;

You will need to have your pre-reqs done. We may farm for eggs/swords depending on the number of groups we have. Please try and get it all done if you can.

I dont expect a huge turn out for this so long time AFKing will not be allowed, ofc sometimes you will need to afk for something, you will have to let your group leader know you are going afk, we wont wait for longer than 5 mins for an afker stuck underwater/behind a rock/whatever or dead.

LDing happens to the best of us, we will wait 3 mins for any LD'ers, Group leaders will have to tell me the instant someone goes LD.

Follow my orders to the letter, people make mistakes, i would rather they didnt :) ofc, but sometimes it happens repeated "doing your own thing" will result in you being removed from the BG.

I will have the chat on public but if it starts getting spammed i will make it group leader only.

Everyone has to have water pots, shop bought will be ok, just make sure you have a good stock of them.

Lotto;
Drops (99%/MP jewelary and such); I will lotto these at the end of the raid, no preclaims.
Scrolls; Same as above
Any other random crap; I will hand this out to lowbies in dommnan :)

This master level is perhaps the worst out of them all, its not going to be easy but if everyone listens and reacts we will do it with few problems.

Last but not least can people please research the ML first, take a look here before the raid, i dont mind questions but it would save a lot of time if people know what to expect.

Hope for a good turn out :)

PS can someone make this sticky please, cheers

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
These should be done after ml4 imo that way your'll get the mlxp for your ml4 ability. But anyway ill be there, need the mlxp :)

Zakorath

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in, 50 VW'er Zakorath :)

Missed 2 ML3 raids so far due to RL interferance but this time there will be no such thing.. I hope :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Too drunk atm to give a proper reply, but as i cba to do prereqs i'll come with my ani :p (well, unless someone else does em and wants a ve vamp in the group, in which case i'll come with my vamp!)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ok, we will do the steps in this order;

3.7 Shraogh - this is outside, if anyone has an eel stomach that would be great, but we will manage without.

3.6 baracuda

3.8 Stingray

3.1 Moirai

3.5 Antioos

3.3 Casta

3.9 Sinovia

3.2 Kepa

3.4 Laodamedia

3.10 Medusa (assuming the doors arent bugged :D)

It should be nice and fast if everyone listens, the less people afk the faster it goes as there is a lot of diving and surfacing from water.

I will open the BG at 17:30 GMT on Firan, hope to see you there :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
thanks to those that came, helped make my 1st leading raid go nice and smoothly, i hope to run more raids in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom