ML3 raid on saturday, 19th June

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Had to log from previous week raid and cba to wait for somebody to organise another one, so i try to do it myself.

Meet Aerus 16:00 CET (15:00 GMT) this Saturday (19th). I will hold bg on my sm called Dorins. Moving out at 16:15, wont wait any longer than that.

Before the raid:

You NEED TO DO the prequests before the raid as we WONT do them:

mainly from vos:

- Talk to the treasure hunter and get both the Antioos and Kepa quest at the temple of Twilight (15k 58k Oceanus Notos)"
- Kill Moughart at 45k 21k Meso or 2k 21k Meso. (may change,,, comment it)
- Find and kill a purple triton shaman
- Farm the egg, sword in the dungeon
- Be sure to have a boat a ready for your travel to the dungeon

More info here: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Three.html#ml3t5

On the raid:

- Dont afk, wont wait for ppl who got behind couse of afk. will do a 10min break at Antiooss
- wont redo any steps, only Antioos maybe if ppl screw up.
- you can go ld once, yes only 1 time. will wait 3 minutes for your return. This rule applies me aswell, somebody can take over if that happens to me. Previous raids were 1h+ waiting couse of ppl going LD. Maybe a bit harsh rule, but needed if we dont want 6h+ raid.
- if somebody not following the orders / sticking to the rules will be banned from lotto or the raid itself. (as we saw at Antioos last raid.)
- my brother will be main assister on this raid, so his orders are just like mine.

Lotto:

- will lotto at medusa chamber
- would like to claim the remains, dont think anyone is attending to ML3 raid just for that, but if so tell me :) (my first big raid, would like to have a memoriter of it)
- 99%-100% mp parts will be lottoed
- scrolls will be lottoed
- winners of chest keys can also roll for items
- you can win 1 item only, ppl rolling twice will be ignored for the current item

Thats it I think, hope enough interest to be successfull, if not will call the raid off.

Mod please sticky :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there if it can be finished before 20.30 CET. With these rules that may just work. So two chars signing up unless you guys think that cannot be done.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there
( and so will some guildies or they get irl spankage :flame: )

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Great...and it sounds like a fast one :)
Roxane will be there

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
2 warriors 1 zerker 1 runie pbt 1 mend healer and another shaman will join u aswell ! u got urself a fg ;)

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
Battusai Lvl 50 kickass zerker inc gone see about farming today ,if not i'l just do the steps i can and do the rest later

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
moughart is prereq ,witch i am happyly able to say i was able to do all of them yesterday

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Moughart is doable with 4 people, he has 2 bodyguards but savage+warrior setup owned him fast. Tanked all 3 meanwhile. Shaman+healer we had with us.

Was risky ofc. Safely doable with 1 fg

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all for coming, was a really nice 4 hour full ml3 raid. Good job guys, thnks for the help and patience :)
+40 ml3 midies :p

ps.: i hate tunnelz!: (

xD

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl! I missed it!
I though it was SUNDAY, not saturday! :(

Stupid me twool :twak:

Are you doing another one ?? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom