ML3 Raid Monday 5th July 5.30PM @ Aerus

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys as the title says ML3 raid we will meet at Aerus haven at 5PM for a 5.30 Start.

PRE-REQs Will NOT BE DONE! So do them before.

Anyone is welcome as long as u can enter the ML dungeon.

I want atleast 3fg's and if we dont get that then I May call off raids.

You will not need to sign-up and you will not need to be invited!

I will be there at 5.15 latest with BG set up!

I will then be doing public raids in order ml 4 next week and so on!

P.S. Signing up will be helpful as it will give me a rough nuimbe rof people coming!

Cheers

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Morph xD

Pally signing up :) toa sc'ed etc.....

39slash 42shield 48chants 15parry

If someone out there needs a pally for the prereq. quests please pm me if i'm online or leave me a pm here on FH, it will be greatly appreciated :)

See you there.

Swipe

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Not smart not to do Sword/Egg pre-reqs, that will cancel a lot of people out from your raid.

Last days ML3 raid got canceled (even though it was going to get farmed) due to only 1fg having signed up, so you might think twice about it, Morph.

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
Hi :)

I'm hoping to bring my cleric Darion, and my Inf Pred.

Both have done the pre reqs :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
When did Morph post this?
Seems like not much time to get prequsits done

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
well we had an incident where a previous ml3 pre req raid never got it all done...there was another raid to finish it of but was to late for me tbh :eek: if i get em done in time will come with Spaced however looks doubtful atm

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Even though I don't play Albion. Get the pre reqs done before the raid. The raid is a nightmare already due to its length, don't try and over extend. Pre reqs are just that, pre requistes.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
There has been an enormous amount of ML3 raids lately (last 2/3 weeks) on this forum.

Probably best to leave it for a week or two and give more than 24hours notice if you want a strong enough attendance.

I will be hanging around haven incase enough people do show, though. If it doesnt I will probably organise one later NEXT week or the week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom