ML3 raid FFA Tuesday 28th 7pm GMT

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Hiho, people! Time to go swimming in the Temple of Twilight next week on Tuesday. :D

I'd like sign-ups for the two MAIN groups. Apart from that, this is a FFA raid. All are welcome to join in, either for ML xp or ML3 credit.

MAIN grp 1:

Paladin (MA):
Blocker:
Cleric:
Cleric:
Dmg:
Dmg:
Misc:
Gimp: Keane - pbt

MAIN grp 2:

Paladin:
Blocker:
Cleric:
Cleric:
Dmg:
Dmg:
Misc:
Misc:

Rest of raid make your own BALANCED groups. BG will be up at 6.30 on Ilyena. I will leave at 7.15. I wait for LD 2-3 minutes once or twice. If you LD multiple times we will have to move on.

Prerequisites - get this done before raid:

- Get quests from treasure hunter outside ToT - just /s Kepa and /s Antioos
- Kill a triton shaman for necklace
- Kill Moughart
- Kill gorgons for an Atlantean Sword
- Kill pregnant cobra for Cobra Egg

If there is whine in my bg from someone wanting to stop for these steps, I will be offended. You have been warned. Apart from that - don't whine, don't afk, don't be abusive - it's a fast ticket out. Also, pay attention to my orders - I don't want anyone talking to a certain NPC etc.

If you feel you can contribute as co-leader of raid let me know and I will invite you to command cg. Otherwise, please let me lead my raid in peace.

Bring a couple of water breathing potions and read up on ML3 at www.visionofsages.net/toa if you've never done it before.

We will be starting with Shraogh, so if anyone has an Eel Stomach lying around, please contact me during week before raid or post here, please.

To be continued.

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
ML 3 Raid

Should have Pre-reqs by then , as im in your Pre-reqs raid before this one, ty :cheers:

Reg. M.

Gotcha

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come help out with pally on this :) Girl lvl 50 pally signing up

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
ML3 raid

Signing up with Julio..50 +11 shield paladin, also MoB1.
Looking forward to it :fluffle:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Cadawan (47 Cleric) and Vannyn (45 Merc) will probably be along (though probably not wanted in the main groups, I guess <grin>.

Vannyn

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Ociliar - 50 sorc
36 mind 40 body

put me in main group if you want ;)

Xilenz

Fledgling Freddie
larry the 50 fire wizzie signing upp ^^
(Now with a working connection)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like raid might need an additional cleric or two. Will post preliminary main groups later tonight - all go to your alliances and /beg til you get a FoP-cleric wanting to come for ml xp! :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Can't make the Raid Graendel, but I do have a spare Gremna Eel Stomach that you are more than welcome to have. I will be online tonight (Monday 27th) from 8pm-ish, so pm me if you want my stomach...

...if that doesn't sound too weird ;)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Blackrazor 50Armsman - would love to join you on another raid m8 last one was excellent and I would be willing to help out in any way I can.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
As this is a ffa raid no hurry to get the main groups sorted - I'll do them tomorrow. If we have 3fg balanced at 7pm I'm running the raid, but might switch to Himbo instead of Ilyena. (Yes, I hear FoP is pretty useful)

Sorry, Kalthorine, tried looking for you tonight but must have missed you. Thanks for offer and hope to see you tomorrow - otherwise if possible please hand your stomach to an officer or gm in my guild.

To be continued.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Graendel - tried looking for you last night as well but I had to log off early due to last minute invite from my gf to a works-do, so please accept my apologies.

Unfortunately I won't be home tonight and logged on until after your Raid starts, but I do have another spare Gremna Eel Stomach on my CM (Lot 743, Old Sarum) for a coupla hundred gold I think. I would insist on reimbursing you for the money afterwards, however, as I offered the Eel stomach to a mate for free and there is no way I am going to live with myself if I make a profit at a friend's expense, however insignificant the amount of money involved may be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom