ML3 raid - 6th of May 1200cet (swedish time)

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, the ML3 pre-quest went well today.

Time to continue on the ML3 trails! - I'll log in Armour about 1145cet and fix taxi out to Temple of Twilight from Haven of Aerus.

Hope enought ppl can log on and stay in the raid for the hours needed to complete the ML3.10.

Time: 6th of May - 1200cet (Swedish time)
Where to meet: Haven of Aerus (..or inside the Temple of Twilight).

/Glibbin - Bulle af Fetstryk

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Well, there is always 2-3 fg mids xp'ing in moderna before lunch every day... So apparently there is a lot of ppl online on dayhours that can participate.

As for myself, I can only play daoc during daytime in weekdays because I have to attend my family during eve's and weekends - which makes it impossible for me to play in "prime time".

This is an oppertunity to join in for those who are online in the game at the same hours as I am : 0800-1700cet (swedish time). If there is a good response to these kind of daytime pve raids, I'll try to arrange more and post descriptions about it here at Freddy's also in the future.

/Glibbin

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join yestrdays ML3 pre req raid with my healer too, bu it was over before I got home from work.:(
As well this, even earlier, time is far too early.:eek:
I guess times like this really work only on weekends and public holidays.
But I wish best luck for your raid if you can make it work on time like this. :D

I'm looking forward to do ML3 on better time and will ofc join for next weekends ML4 and 5 raids.:clap: Would have been nice to have ML3 done before those.

zarbrina

Fledgling Freddie
Sharpo said:
gay time to do it, school etc :\

Well there are people on who can make hunts during day. Perhaps you should run one primetime when you can make it :) .

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
I might host up some ML 3 raid at the weekend so u who cant join this one can join in that one.

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all that participated in todays ML3 raid !!!

Unfortunately, 3fg suddenly became 2fg around 1700cet... And we suddenly wasn't able to finish off the raid as I hoped. We also have to redo ML3.8 due to a quest bug or something (as we didn't get it after killing the glowing baracuda)...

So, what is left to do is: ML3.4, ML3.8, ML3.9 and ML3.10 .... 4 to go!

I'll try to run a sequel tomorrow, starting of at Haven of Aerus around 13:00cet. I'll post a new message with that as topic on the forum. Also, those who was in todays raid will be able to lotto on the Cauldron we found today if joining in tomorrow. I forgot to do that after we sui'd on the trail 3.4 boss.

/Armour

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom