ML3 RAID 1th FRIDAY 20:00 CET

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there,

Due to peeps saying 18:00 is too early I put my raid on 20:00 instead, you MUST have the prerequisite steps done for this as well.

Prerequisite steps:

You have to head down to the entrance of the Temple of Twilight at 15k 58k Oceanus Notos, there you will find the triton treasure hunter which is quite a talkative npc. Get both quests from him regarding [kepa] and [antioos] (you will have 2 quests in your journal).

The presteps are all completeable inside the dungeon but I advise doing it the traditional way.

The quests:

A Cure for Kepa: You have to kill a mob named moughart, get a fg to be safe, it's quite easy though, just need to kill Moughart and his bodyguards will depop.

VOS locs are quite accurate so I use those :

Mesothalassa
2.6k 21.4k
4k 16k
37k 49k
44.5k 20.5k

Tasks for Antioos: You need a cobra egg, an Ancient Atlantean Sword and a triton shaman neckie.

Triton Shaman necklace drops from Triton Shamans, VOS locs again:

Mesothalassa
35k 5k
4k 16k
5k 19k

The egg and sword drop inside the dungeon, go east from the entrance, then go down the tunnel, go east still, you will run into an intersection with 2 ways, 1 to the north and 1 to the south, go into the north one and after you surface the mobs are there. Any gorgon can drop the sword, pregnant cobras drop the cobra egg (wow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom