ML3 Presteps Thursday 3rd March 19.00 CET

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
So based on previous thread I am gonna try and arrange a ML3 presteps group this Thursday. Yes, I know there is a raid starting 18cet same evening but we are aiming on attending Dubaxter's raid on Saturday. So we are killing Moughart and a Triton Shaman. We might also do some farming if ppl are up to it(Can be nice not having to farm during raid).

I am not entirely sure on respawn on those mobs that we have to farm because the raid will most likely take out many of them.

So we have 1 SM, 1 SB and 1 P/M Healer and a BB(BB will be out of grp I think).
Sign up if you can and want to attend this and state what you plan to come with and I will pick out a grp based on what we need(Not excatly difficult steps so wont be super opted).

Zarteck

Fledgling Freddie
would like to sign up with my supp sm if needed, SMs name is eleadon

Bumble

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with my hunter level 46 ML2 done.

Bumbleana
:fluffle:

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmen sends a message that he will be a bit late due to IRL things.
He will try to gather people at 20.30 cet instead. And hopefully we get enough people to do this then. Otherwise he will post a new time here on Freddys House

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
post a new time, cause I cant join if we start that l8 :E

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry about me being late. Since Kalba cant make it and not that many have posted and shown interest I will postpone this to probably next week. Will post a new day and time on Sunday probably. In the next thread if you want to do the presteps and the time doesnt fit you feel free to suggest a time that might suit you.

Unsticky please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom