ML3 presteps Friday 23th 14.30CET

Compton

Fledgling Freddie
Meet up in aerus, can sort groups there and rearrange later if needed for farming steps.

I'll be on evlirnidh.

Galdora

Fledgling Freddie
Too early for me sorry, cant play during day have to work.

Shame, runie needs pre-steps.

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible to delay it 30 min please? So I get home from work.. That would be really nice.

Regards,
Duzzy

Compton

Fledgling Freddie
Will be no problem, log in aerus already or so, will take some time to gather anyway

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to join.. but u have allready delayed it 30 mins for Duzzy and i bet you wont delay it another 45-50 mins for me..

and think about the swedes, norwegians, danes and whoever lives in the gmt +1 zone.. they will get home yet 1 hour later then me.. and the poor englishmen...
14.30 is very early to start the raid imo.

but since im not the leader i cant decide.. gl anyways

Duzzy: when the fuck do you get off work actually?! normal ppl work 8am to 16pm or maby even worse 17pm.. but have to get off at 15 to 15.30 if u gonna get home intime for the raid.. (im talking gmt +2 time now)

e-sin

Fledgling Freddie
Why are the raids made so early in working days? Lots of people work at this time and can not take part.

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
Duzzy: when the fuck do you get off work actually?! normal ppl work 8am to 16pm or maby even worse 17pm.. but have to get off at 15 to 15.30 if u gonna get home intime for the raid.. (im talking gmt +2 time now)

It takes me 5 min to get to work from the sec that I get up from bed.. so, I quit at 16, and is home 3-4 min later.. :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I'll be there. And please don't make it any later, I am going to see King Arthur at the cinema.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Duzzy said:
It takes me 5 min to get to work from the sec that I get up from bed.. so, I quit at 16, and is home 3-4 min later.. :p
haha do u work at geta boden or what? rofl :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom