ML3 - Prestep Information

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to everyone for a great ML2 raid, loved the last part was uber fun.

ML3 will come around soon enough, maybe by the weekend.

I can't set a date yet because my real life is pretty hectic, but I'm writing this to ask that you get your ML3 pre-quests done ASAP so that you are ready to hop onto the raid wagon when it arrives.

All you need to do is the prequest from the mob outside the entrance to the ML3 dungeon. Eggs and Swords will be farmed on the raid as the amount of mobs is now fine for this.

See you on ML3. Well, most of you.

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on leading ml2! my net went down while on the raid :'( o well. anyways ill be there for ml3 :) with map in hand for tips if need be :>

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Nice...i already have the ML3 pre-quests...don't ask me how or when i got them cos i don't know. (o:

Hopefully will be able to attend this one too. I can feel a sicky coming on if it falls on a work night !! :)

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
i'll try and lead 1 or 2 grps to do the prequests asap... when we have a date ((please not saturday eggy) and please 7:30 pm GMT or later ehehe ) i'll make a post to do the prereqs...

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join raid to (plz not saturday like Ilur said :touch: ), with cleric....but I don't got pre-quests yet !!

If u make a grp for that - plz post here, thx

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
I'm up for doing the pre-quests most evenings after 8.30pm so feel free to PM me in game for this.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Just noticed that this aint a ml3 preq grp sing up from eggy as he said they will be farmed during the raid.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Snarks said:
I'm up for doing the pre-quests most evenings after 8.30pm so feel free to PM me in game for this.

How about Thursday or Sunday nights mate? Those are the only 2 nights I can make to do the pre-reqs (possibly Friday) and would like to get em cleared asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom