ML3 Prerequisite raid Weds 31st 1:00pm

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
I have been finding it difficult to get 2fg together for these steps, and there might be a full ML3 raid again soon, so here goes...

Plan: to get 2fgs+ together to kill Moughart (and triton shaman), the prerequisites for steps 3.2 and 3.5. Optionally we can also go into the ML3 dungeon and farm for eggs and swords.

Meet at Aerus Haven, Weds 31st, 1pm.

What people need: Anyone who is ML0, ML1 or ML2 can get credit for these steps, it is a good idea to get them out of the way for any future ML3 raids (these steps are the only ones that take place outside the dungeon). We will visit the triton treasure hunter at 15k 48k Notos at the start of the raid so that people can pick up the prerequisite quests. Anyone else is welcome on the raid, we will probably need a few extra people to round out the numbers.

If people need these steps, and can't make it at the suggested time, please say which time/days you are available. I will be available most of Wednesday, probably 1pm to 6pm and 9 pm onwards..

Derik, s/s armsman 50

Stacey_Valentine

Fledgling Freddie
I still need ml exp to complete ml2, so if what u are doing will gain ml exp im in as my inf, i have previously joined an ml3 raid and have the sword and the egg already, so has my mincer. but if it gain ml exp ill come, my mate may be able to play my mincer, and two mates could bring their scout and inf.

Let me know mate and ill try get all 4 of us there, im sooo bored of farming for scrolls.

Sp33d

Loyal Freddie
I would really wanna come if u could just make it 01.20 i get of work at 01.00 so cant make it faster or ill just try to catch up:)

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to join with my level 47 theurg earth for teh win

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
I should be there with the friar, assuming nothing comes up at university I've got the day off, after that its just a matter of waking up in time

Anamas

Fledgling Freddie
nerf no-jobs n students ---

any chance of doing a repeat a 9 pm in evening - if so my friar
would be dead chuffed - still missing bits of ml3 ( and ml 4 )

cheers

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Updated plan: still meet at Aerus Haven 1pm, with raid to leave either at 1:30 pm, or once we have 2fg, whichever is later. We will probably need to gather more people together on the day, I expect we will end up leaving sometime after 1:30pm...

ML steps and ML exp: main objective will still be to do the prereqs, completing these will not get people any MLexp, however Moughart might be worth a few %. Secondary objective will now be to enter the ML3 dungeon, where we will gather eggs/swords, and do any ML steps that people need, and that we are capable of (I doubt we will be able to take on Medusa...).

Secondary raid at 9 pm: I will be around in Aerus Haven at 9pm onwards, and will try to gather another ML3 prereq raid at this time for people that need it, though I myself may not be able to stay for the entire raid.

Derik s/s armsman 50

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
I should point out that all times I have mentioned are British Summer Time (GMT +1). So we meet at Aerus 1:00pm BST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom