ML3 + prereqs

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone needs to do ML3? I was thinking of doing all the ML3 and prereqs since we can get more ppl that way. This saturday seems like a good date for it. We would have to start a little early so i think at 16:00 gmt or 17:00 GMT is a good hour. As far as i know ml 3.1 is a bitch :eek7: (freaking snakes) and a FOP is needed. If anyone that wants to come has a fop cleric/friar bring him along :)

Kinetic lvl 50 ice wix

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
I need all of ML3. Don't have a FoP bot, but I know a couple of people that need ML3 as well. Will try to force them to come along :)

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
signing up with lvl 50 cleric (50 enchance spec)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me or is this raid a bit uncertain? It could be 16:00 it could be 17:00 ??? No starting point, no lotto rules, no mention of who will have the bg etc...

Well anyway if you figured out how late you are gonna run this raid let us know I'd like to get ml3 done on my buffbot. And I suggest making an offical looking repost of this if you're gonna run this raid Kinetic.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
My suggestion would be; set a definate date for the raid (say a week to 10 days ahead) and a definate date for the pre reqs (these cant be done together, unless you've got say a few years going spare? :p). That way you're way more likely to get support from others.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Make it a weekday imo :)
And ppl should be able to do their own pre-reqs, else it will take AGES to get all those groups trough it :eek:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'll sign up for it as long as i'm not working :/ don't mind running it either if the need arises

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
i'd bring a friar, tho i don't need pre stuffs so i'd only join later

Daminira

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join on my reaver... but Im working on saturday and wont be home before 17 - 17.30 GMT

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ML3+pre reqs

Well since that much ppl joined wich i wasnt sure there would be....here is the explanation.

-ML3 will start at 17:30 GMT at Aerus Haven (Saturday)
-Pre reqs will be done 1st. Those who already have them may come later (you can join bg to know when pre reqs are done)
-Lotto will be done by random 100 at the end of the raid.
-I wont be leading the raid so please dont ask me any questions just organising it, except for ml3.1
- Groups will be sorted at Aerus.
-We will try to run it as fast as possible since we have to do pre reqs for some ppl. If by some chance all the ML isnt done i will Reschedule with a Post

Any other questions, feel free to contact me to either Kinetic or Kinetix

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
And another one who will join :)

Vilda, 48.5 oO S/S Pally

Daminira

Fledgling Freddie
17.30 then i will be there ... will log my charekter at Aerus friday then :)

Jeimas

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join as well, need all of ML3.
Reaver (currently lvl 47)

Trystam

Fledgling Freddie
Ml3

Well after some rather rought weather around .. im back and i cant let you lot go without a representative of the skinny plate wearer´s union so unless something rather nasty comes my way i´ll be there ..

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Ello !

Reg M.

Snajpah

Fledgling Freddie
i neeed it 2 on my theurg can bring a foper on the side if needed :touch:

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
do it sunday :<
there's already a ml5 bg step for saturday and imo a few would need both (actually i do, that's for sure :()

Snoric

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to come along aswell Onenight (47 Scout) need all ML3.

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Safar (50 scout), Periddot (50 earth wiz) and Echinacea (50 enhance cleric)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom