ML3 prereq raid Monday 31st 19CET

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
As some of the other ML3 raiders are bound to be missing these quests as well, I will do a mini-raid to get them done. Hopefully we can get around 2FG+ mixed classes interested.

No requirements to join in, just show up at Aerus Haven. You don't need to get the quests from the announcer beforehand, we will pass by the Temple on the way.

BG will be open on Ayanas from around 18.30 CET if I remember, otherwise feel free to slag. :p

See ya there!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Count Ixoth in

I'll be there with my lvl 50 shield thane.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
too bad I can't join ye.. I'm at my folks house and this pc is too slow for ToA :) ahwell.. I'll organize another next week monday :D (and wednesday if nessesary)

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all for showing up, lots more than expected.

Sorry to the few who didn't get their swords, but i'm sure Uncle Ingaf will sort those out during the actual ML3 raid as well. :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ayana said:
Thank you all for showing up, lots more than expected.

Sorry to the few who didn't get their swords, but i'm sure Uncle Ingaf will sort those out during the actual ML3 raid as well. :)
Although that would be mighty nice of Inga, I really urge people to do the pre-reqs before hand. Adding another hour to the raid with sword/egg farming will delay an already extremely long raid. We are looking at 6+ hours here. Possible even alot longer depending on how it goes.

What you need done is this:

1) Get the Kepa and Antioos quest from the treasure hunter just outside The Temple of Twilight.
2) Kill a triton shaman.
3) Kill Moughart (Bring alot of people).
4) Farm for a sword in ToT, by the gorgons.
5) Farm for an egg by the pregnant snake, also at the gorgons.

You can do those things in an hour aproximately. At least if effective.

Doing these things during the raid, may delay it an hour or two depending how many needs. Thats alot of time considered how many that will have to stand and pick their nose while they wait. :)

So, once again, please do this before hand - out of respect for the time the raid leader uses to prepare the raid and the time the raid participants will have to put into it.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
We did all those, and most of the people on the raid got all the items/quests as well, but people started leaving straight after getting all their items which left a small handfull of people missing the sword (including myself), so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

The majority of the ~35 people who came to the pre-req raid did indeed get everything done.

Redan

Fledgling Freddie
Was a nice raid, pity i couldn't stay for any of the sword/egg farming but unfortunately RL called. Will happily join if anyone fancies a farming session before the main raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom