ML3 Prequest raid - Thursday 8 July - 7.30PM GMT / 20.30 CET

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Pure Vision will be helping people get their ML3 prequests on this day, we'll setup a BG at 7.30 PM GMT / 20.30 CET (And move out about 15-30 minutes later), we'll help you find and kill the shaman and Moughart... After that we'll help people get the eggs & swords...

We will do a *full* ML3 raid on saturday, keep your eyes open for that post (which will be in a few minutes ;)) ... But on saturday we will *not* do any of the prequests !

I'll be BG leader (Pantera) at 7.30 PM GMT / 20.30 CET, if the BG is not up yet, bug me in a PM...

Some general rules:
* We will not tolerate AFK's, if you miss something due to being AFK, its your own fault.
* We will wait 3 times for an LD with a maximum period of 5 minutes per 'LD'.
* Failure to listen to one of the leaders (Pantera, Khirash, Barbait) will lead to removal from the BG
* Only none-unique boss-drops will be lotto'd. BG will not have treasurer enabled when we're not fighting a boss mob, for the prequests this isnt really needed though.

Lisi

Fledgling Freddie
maybe not so good to put this the same time as ml2 raid, that's what i think anyway ;)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
If there are people that are on ML2 and are in need of the prequests (and planning on comming on saturday), PM me while we're doing this raid and we *might* do a prequest raid on friday too... Its not that bad, because too many people on the ML3 prequest raid will make it take a v.long time...

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmzz saturday should work out fine normaly.

Had fun with you guys yesterday ,love to raid with you again :cheers:

unskilled_

Fledgling Freddie
ill be on ml2 at the same time but also need theese presteps.. know alot who needs the same.. any chance u can move it as u say? :]

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice to do the prerecs on friday to as im going on the ml2 raid tonight :)

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
It would be splendid if you could arrange with the pre-q on friday aswell, since i wont make it tonight due to a pub issue with my work :drink:

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like we'll just do another one on friday, this one will still go ahead as scheduled... Less people just makes us go through the prequests faster...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom