ML3 Pre Steps Tonight 7:30pm GMT

pet.spammer

Fledgling Freddie
Pre-steps ready for the ML raid on Friday. Meet styg.

6 spaces

therg
cleric
tank
tank
cleric
any
any
any

Uber

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Plz someone correct me if I am wrong, BUT in 1.75 patchonotes I read:

- (Temple of Twilight) Kepa will no longer ask players to retrieve a cure. Players will be able to talk to her directly and launch into the encounter without doing any additional questing.
- (Temple of Twilight) Antioos will no longer demand players retrieve items for her. Players will be able to talk to her to launch the encounter without seeking additional items.

imo this means you don't have to farm for eggs/ sword / Triton shaman necklace anymore, or kill moughart anymore. (No clue what this bugger spawns for even though in 1.75 patchnotes they say:

- Moughart will now be more reliably found at his spawn locations.

Only thing the raid leader needs to enter dungeon for before the raid, will be farming for the eel stomach, so Shroagh can be killed a bit faster.

I bet one of the next patchnotes it will read something like this:

To make ML 3 encounters more easy, after killing Shroagh outside the dungeon, all encounter mobs will pop outside the dungeon with intervals of 5 minutes after the previous encounter mob has been killed.

:m00:

pet.spammer

Fledgling Freddie
seems we dont need to do this for the ML raid on friday so cancelling, Lets do ML2 instead!!

Uber

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
pet.spammer said:
seems we dont need to do this for the ML raid on friday so cancelling, Lets do ML2 instead!!
If patch comes alive on the 7th July (tomorrow) ... if not ... you need the pres to complete the raid on friday.
I really hope the patch comes alive, but there's no confirmation yet on goa page :(

pet.spammer

Fledgling Freddie
their never is much info on goa page because they suck at PR unless u french/german then you have insta updates from them.

Uber

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
A schedule for patch was posted in Friday news, wouldn't expect to see much more than that - even says when servers will go down etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom