ML3 Pre-req's 10th August

Vorkanz

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if theres anyone else out there that still hasnt done them in preparation for darklis' ML3 raid tonight :)

Will be doing Tritan shaman, killing Moughart and farming for swords/cobra eggs inside the dungeon.

If we can start around about 3pm uk time, should give ppl enough time to do pre-reqs and eat etc before the raid.

Meet Aerus haven.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
make a new post Vorkanz, then u get stickie+more attention, id vary much like to come since i got emprehented to come to this prerec raid

Edit: Darklis ml3 raid was yesterday (monday) so guess its for "dante_must_die's" raid tomorow i guess... wird name :eek7:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
make a new post Vorkanz, then u get stickie+more attention, id vary much like to come since i got emprehented to come to this prerec raid

Edit: Darklis ml3 raid was yesterday (monday) so guess its for "dante_must_die's" raid tomorow i guess... wird name :eek7:

Darklis' raid: ML3, Tues 10th

that's today ... tonight .. not yesterday

kk?

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr said:

Actually my raid is tonight (Tuesday) as Shanaia says. And as the thread says! :m00:

D xx

Vorkanz

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, Darklis' ML3 raid Today, as in 7:30, and wanna try do pre-reqs at 3pm TODAY.

How do i get this tread sticky :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe sry about that, seems i got times messed a bit up, but anyway:

Wazkyr 50 sorc singing up for ml3 prereqs

and moderater PLZZZZ stickie to this post :)

Atomy

Fledgling Freddie
50 cleric singing up. Im not sure I can come that early, but I try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom