ML3 pre-req hunt Mon 12th

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to get a group going to do the pre-reqs for Darklis' ML3 raid this monday the 12th at 19:30 BST. Anyone who wishes to come may sign up in this post and then meet up in Aerus on monday. It will just be 1fg.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Is there noway you could make it this sunday? If so, i would like to sign up with my pally ^.^

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
I would like a spot on your pre-req raid :)

Come with my infil Tamesis if thats okay

Morimdin

Banned
scout Iseeyou will be there, lvl 50 and very ubar, i will be there 100% surely

Ivgot

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up as a replacement with my merc cause i don't think i managed to get in the group :)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
There's apparently a lot of people who need to do these pre-reqs on the short notice one day is, so in order to help you all get them done I will try to build two groups to do them.

This is how it's going to be:
We build two groups (if possible) in Aerus, and then head out to do the pre-reqs. I will be running one of the groups, and I will appoint someone to run the other group; while one of the groups will be fetching swords and eggs inside ToT, the other group will do the quest parts outside of the temple. With any luck the groups will finish each part about simultaneously, and we switch places. Hopefully that will work out, and all will be happy and ready for the actual raid. If not, then we just zerg around until everyone has their swords and eggs and quest steps. :]

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
I'm terribly sorry to call off this raid, but I'm having a lot of problems with my graphics card overheating, so I probably won't be able to play until I get hold of a new one (which I've already ordered). If anyone of you who signed up knows how to do these pre-reqs (it's pretty easy, just follow the guide on VoS), please, please take care of the raid and the people who signed up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom