ML3 ON 11 of august!!!!!

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
Hi all !!!!!
All are welcome in a ml3 raid in 11 of august .Albion needs mls (give bodyguard to my pala :clap: ) so sigh up pps and lets do it :flame:
This raid needs a leader so plz any1 weilling to do it sigh up!!!!
Also raids prerequest is the folowing :
1:kobra egg
2:atlantian sword
3:triton necky
you must talk to the NPC outside the temple of twilight (treasure hunter)and take the 2 quests of helping!!
Ok pps sigh up :clap:

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Interlude said:
wtf is the point in posting this is your not even leading it... ffs

completely agree... silly to announce a raid then say your not gona run it.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
OMG now someone makes it a sticky !!!!

Prolly better to let this thread rot, unless someone is willing to lead, in which case surely they would prefer to announce a day and time and pre-reqs;

Ivgot

Fledgling Freddie
I will attend if someone takes the lead and organises it.Just tell me day and time ;)

Interlude said:
seen many people need this so thought i might as well run a raid...

4pm gmt, 5pm cet @ stygia

pre-req - MUST have done is 2.5 (solo step) before raid else you wont be able to get full credit and i wont be waiting around on people who need to do it 5mins before raid, so get it done by then :)

loot rules are that you roll for whatever class you take... nothing different

P.S. sticky plz :)

This is a very good reason for you Interlude to stop speaking for others.Organising an ML raid and NOT showing up is worse. :twak:

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
Ok my paladin is allready 4 ml and i dont need an other 3 ml anyway i posted this ml for all my friends thats still needs ml3 and dont have it !!!!!
And interlute dont speak about mls dude Show up on your ml 2 that you suppose to lead and then speak about mls so SAASSSS dont want hear an other word from you couse your opinion dont count!!!
ML3 has prerequest that can be done eaz with 3-4 pps so you can do them with friends etc...........
All i need is some to lead it.Ican lead it but i want some1 that lead 1 before so we wont lose time!!!!
the time of gathering is 18:00gmt!!!!
and 11 august is wensday :D !!!!
Let me worry about leader you just sigh up pps so we can make it we have many days to organise it! :wub:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I need ML3 for my cleric and WILL be leading one.

Not that date though, sorry, Wednesday's = Duane's Dragon Raids which take priority tbh :)

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
darklis i want a leader so name a ate and we ll make it toghether what do you say ..... :wub:

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
I need a leader good as you so no1 will judge me even if he is not there in his own rais so plz name a date cloe to that 1 :clap:

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Darklis said:

Not that date though, sorry, Wednesday's = Duane's Dragon Raids which take priority tbh :)

If you want a co-leader Darklis, ill be there, Trixia needs ML3 and I had a raid setup before I left, feel free to copy the pre-req's that I listed, think it covered them pretty well linked here https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=19653

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
You Need : Two quests before joining the raid
Swim to the Temple of Twilight entrance at "15k 58k" Oceanus Notos and speak to the treasure hunter, accept both quests. Find and kill a purple-con Shaman and everyone should recieve a necklace from him. Then Moughart needs to die... details on both quests can be found here. On Sunday, we'll leave Aerus at 14:00 prompt and head straight to the temple, go inside and kill complete all of the steps, from 3.1 - 3.10 ...This is a VERY long ML so be prepared for a long session.

We will NOT be waiting for people to farm cobra eggs or swords, you MUST do these side quests before starting to get full credit - you have 6 days from now to do this and im sure groups will be doing these within the week, If you need help or advice please give me a /send in game - alts listed below.

Your journal should be in the following steps ready for Sunday :-

A Cure for Kepa
[Step #2] You have slain Moughart! Now return to Kepa for your reward!

Tasks for Antioos
[Step #4] Return to Antioos with the three items she requested!

And in your backpack the following items :-
-Triton Shaman Necklace
-Cobra Egg
-Ancient Atlantean Sword
thks alot nxs for the prerequests listing :cheers:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Darklis said:

I'll be there if you're leading dark :wub:

Vorna

Fledgling Freddie
I need ml3 with my cleric so will be there wheneva. If i can.

Cerdric

Fledgling Freddie
Ml3

Why you doing in 11 and not on 12?...weekend off <grins> will try to get there still not sure....

Kinetic ice wiz 50

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
Yes we need darklis to say a good date for her so we will have a leader good enought to make this happen :clap:

Zulle

Fledgling Freddie
ill join with a L50 ice wizard if you guys can work this up anytime soon

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Is this raid still going to be run as.

There is no leader
There is a raid planned the day before.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr 50 sorc, singing up

Ill be there with my Sorc, if i get prereqs done (think i will)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
seems i aint gonna come since darklis got a raid already today and im going on that, but ill post if i come anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom