ML3 - Moughart

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I need credit for Moughart before Sunday's ML3, if you do and would like credit this evening then meet in Aerus at 5PM BST (UK time).

Post your name below so I can gauge interest.

ALL classes welcome :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
OK mate.

Come on peeps, I know there's more of you needing this :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill come help with a ml9 cabby , dont need it but i remember how long i waited to get credit for it with my sorc.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, no reason I couldn't delay this an hour. Quick as you can though Sollac, I leave the office at 7 PM on the dot and I'd rather not be hanging around the Haven waiting 20 mins for people to show ;)

The BG will be up at 1750 BST on Elphias.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
Ill come help with a ml9 cabby , dont need it but i remember how long i waited to get credit for it with my sorc.

Thank you - greatly appreciated :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
instead of searching for moughart - goto 5,23 in Meso - always spawns in the cleft by the hole in the rocks (where the ketos swim through) - then your group can kill a triton shamen for the neccy part of the quest :)

also good place for farming mlxp - since u get appro 5% for triton and 5-10% for moughart

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
instead of searching for moughart - goto 5,23 in Meso - always spawns in the cleft by the hole in the rocks (where the ketos swim through) - then your group can kill a triton shamen for the neccy part of the quest :)

also good place for farming mlxp - since u get appro 5% for triton and 5-10% for moughart

Thanks for the advice Rampant, that's saved me a visit to VoS! :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

Unless he's at one of his other 3 locs, in which case you'll be waiting a while!!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Aside from Ocid, no-one showed up - thanks very much.

Will try again tomorrow, will post times etc. in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom