ML3 - Monday 10th - 3.4 and 3.10 ONLY (Blocky)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Date - Monday 10th May
Location - Meet at Aerus (Port side)
Time - 19GMT/20CET Sharp (Be rdy in a group by 19.15GMT/20.15CET)
Leader - Bg join blocky (Synergy)
Communications Contact - Amaru/Amarru (Synergy)
* No waiting for AFK's - 3 Minutes for people that faint (LD)
* Aldar, appreciate if you dont attend this one - Much thanks

This is a follow on public raid from Sundays (/pokes aldar in the eye twice), will be completing 3.4 and 3.10 ONLY... Lord Blocky will be leading, same rules and lottos apply

Your all invited to the party

:m00: UPDATE 22:07 no 3.4 spawn UPDATE :m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Good stuff.

Apologies to people requiring all the other steps, but that was the purpose of todays raid. Well, the purpose was to do them all, but someone bugged it.

The raid will involve moving straight off from Aerus to the 3.4 encounter, then onto Medusa.

It shouldn't last very long, not very long steps.

Everyone is welcome - but please, do not pm asking about other steps. This is for two steps only.

Leading was great fun today I have to say, most people were listening carefully, and played with style. The only thing that made it harder for me were the PMs being sent to me almost constantly asking questions that their group leader could have answered.

See you tomorrow!

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
Communications Contact - Amarru (Synergy)

PM ME - and Ill filter anything important to blocky, answer simple questions, or you saying things but no one hearing you ! Amarru ( just so Raid leader doesnt get spammed - I'll tell him via /gc or group if its important)

:touch:

And beeks to answer your important question.... as you was one of many who pmed me mid raid... dressing up as a girl is quite common in Sunderland... maybe move up there is in order :touch:

:m00: UPDATE 00:34 no 3.4 still UPDATE :m00:

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
This is going to be a great pity for me having attended the entire raid up to it's untimely end yesterday. I am not going to be back home from work until 8:00pm BST and will miss out on the raid entirely. Should have left Mathiyn logged at the entrance to the 3.4.

Anyways, good luck with the last part of the raid, sorry can't be with you. Hope the last 2 go as smooth as the pre-req's and the other 8 steps did yesterday.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
We're going to need a very bare minimum of 2fg to do this, Synergy will probably have about 10-12 coming. Ideally we want 3 or 4 full groups.

Hope to see you all there.

Kamool

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there to finish it with you.

Was a well led raid yesturday Blocky!

Will be looking out for yours in the future.

:)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, the day I can view FH, the day I miss a ml3 raid, doing the mls I need..

Wish i was there, but think you'll be done now.

If it goes wrong <saddist thought that it does go wrong>, and your doing a rerun, pm amecredi or amedor on camlann if you can, thats where I spend most my time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom