ML3 - Completed... Special Thanks (GOA).....

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to pay special thanks to these certain people.......

GOA - Erivoss - one in a million, resetting 3.4 as the mob was bugged inside the wall (Quick, Efficient, and damm right Professional)

Glamis - E&E - for amusing me during the raid, and heads up with helping fix the issue

Eggy/Blocky (Rod) - For leading this epic ML Sunday night and Monday evening

Foot (Ash) - For giving GPS directions

ML3 Zerg - Sunday night and Monday night, special thanks for the people who got 3.10 who came back to farm 3.4 and 3.10 again, so 4-5fg got ml3 completed....

Synergy - For amusing me in group chat

Aldar - For LD'ing before we got to 3.4 mob

One of the best raids I can honestly say ive been on, /salutes

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Very happy we got this done!

In the end killed Medusa 3 times, so lots of drops for lots of people.

All the best, look out for my ML6 raid next week!

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
I alrdy got ML6 done (not ML6 yet though), but my experience from your ml3-raid tells me this will be fast'n fun so count me in if you need all the help u can get :)

Do a ml5-raid, too pls :)

--
Erialor

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
Would like to pay special thanks to these certain people.......

Aldar - For LD'ing before we got to 3.4 mob

:clap:

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
If its amusing for you that someone had computer problems and cannot get credit for a raid, what can i say...

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Yannis said:
If its amusing for you that someone had computer problems and cannot get credit for a raid, what can i say...

After sundays raid, you certainly wasnt welcome back on mondays raid, yet Blocky and rest, decided we give you one last chance

you assured us your 'Sasser Virus' 'LD' problem was 100% sorted... yet you still kept ld'ing, so either your lying and made a wild excuse, or you dont understand english too well...

We gave you another chance, best you can do, is turn up to another raid, and fix your ld connection, or stop running two clients as your gameboy isnt fast enough

goodluck with ML3 Aldar, only problem ive had with you on raids is constant AFK/LD problems, which isnt really a problem , except you wont get credits, as you cant expect 4-5fg to keep waiting every 5 minutes, while you restart the computer

Goodluck :m00:

P.S Sundays raid - Just to clear up some of the BG banter, you didnt suicide on the 3.4 boss mob, it was a LD, and the boss mob chased you into the wall and got stuck.... so its not totally your fault, just ld problems, which happens to certain people in ML dungeons (make sure you run /effects none, names off, graphics low - if you suffer from ld problems)

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
My computer is 3ghz+ and connection 100mbit the problem must be hardware but thats not the issue. The issue is the cockyness and sarcasm u treat the matter with. Anyway grats on ML3 etc

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Yannis said:
My computer is 3ghz+ and connection 100mbit the problem must be hardware but thats not the issue. The issue is the cockyness and sarcasm u treat the matter with. Anyway grats on ML3 etc

you need a sense of humour to play Daoc.... or youll end up moving to france and working for goa

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
you need a sense of humour to play Daoc.... or youll end up moving to france and working for goa

ROFL, thank for my new signature Amaru :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

sollysex.jpg

:sex:

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Great Raid, grats on finishing it on Monday after the , erm , unfortunate incident. I'm a bit pissed off with myself that I didn't leave my character at the ML3.4 mob and joined in when you guys got there, but hey, those are the breaks.

Looking forward to your next ML raid, hopefully I'll be able to make it.

/salute <Synergy>

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mathiyn said:
I'm a bit pissed off with myself that I didn't leave my character at the ML3.4 mob and joined in when you guys got there, but hey, those are the breaks.

Yer, it was either stay at 3.4 or come Aerus for groups sadly.

You PMed during the raid, but we were already there when you asked for a pickup - sorry mate :/

ML6 probably monday, will confirm later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom