ML3 BG STEP Saturday

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Hey again.....

I will like to make a ml3 raid saturday we meet Aerus 6 pm english time leave a bit after...... Bg is up on my cleric sulimia 5.30 pm......

Pre-step: We not kill moughart or farm sword,egg and necklace, need to be done before raid....... Now u peep have some time to make pre-step before raid.....

I hope i get enough to it :)

I need to cancel it if we not get enough peep......

Remains

Keys

99-100% Items,

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

- RoG drops Any points I missed please notify me somehow.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
The is the items there are in lotto:

Remains

Keys

99-100% Items,

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

- RoG drops Any points I missed please notify me somehow.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hopefully will have 4 - 5 NR there, that includes Sparkimus :p :fluffle:

Cya there.

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Please

Signing up with Aquilas - Scout.

6pm GMT is hard for me - do you want me to log inside and join about 6 -15 pm which should be ok for me ? :clap:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Going out around 7, so guess i'll have to make it to the next one :(

Lovery

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont kill Mougart as a BG? Is hard to kill if u havent 2 balanced fg and during raid probably some people has done marmol farm, others Moughart and all confusion and fustration :/

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
If some1 can lead to moughart then we kill him before the raid begind

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I need to give a gem bk to triton brigand inside ToT

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
coming with 50 mincer and 50 cleric

Hopefully some1 will set up group steps before saturday, I will join those as well.

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
got some through presteps so should be some more there :worthy:

And Moughart can't be that hard to kill if I can get people through it ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
would be uber grateful if we can kill moughart beforehand, but then even if dont get pres done in time ill come along for credit on most steps for the sake of it i spose. ML3 is allways a bitch , so gonna do a lot of /begging people to help on pres after/before the ml2 :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Lovery said:
Why dont kill Mougart as a BG? Is hard to kill if u havent 2 balanced fg and during raid probably some people has done marmol farm, others Moughart and all confusion and fustration :/

Moughart can be killed with 2 shield tanks and a cleric... you hardly need 2 balanced full groups!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ok raid leader :) , we took our fg this morn and done all presteps..

However we searched all 6 MOUGHART locations and could not find him at any of them so if u can have someone find him b4 the raid it would help , seems a few others couldnt find him either. Also, the triton brigand step for the Gem inside can be done easyily if people do it right. Only the small statues drop the item, so once someone has it <shuld be grp auto get for all> then have them LEAVE SMALL STATUES alone and the people that need kill the small ones only. The last time we did this people just zerged the lot and the less DMG output grps didnt get one ofc.

Well your the boss , and i understand if you choose not to do this but just letting u know :)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Last time was there some on the raid there kill triton brigand, but no1 kill him on my raid

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
5pm now and were almost finished ML2 raid, so expect 2fg extra to show up for your ml3 if we get done in time

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
Bloody good raid, some people turned up that didn't have some of the presteps but You managed to get us all through it without any real problems, good show :worthy: :cheers:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Thx all for a really nice raid :)

I will make a ml1 soon not know what day yet, because i have some things to do first :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom