ML3 BG STEP again

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Hey again.....

I will try to make a new ml3 and see how many i can get this time :)

I will like to make a ml3 raid 24/3 we meet Aerus 7 gmt leave a bit after...... Bg is up on Sulinari 1 pm gmt......

Pre-step: We not kill moughart or farm sword,egg and necklace, need to be done before raid.......

I hope i get enough to it

I need to cancel it if we not get enough peep......

I will pre-claim 1 of moirai belt if there drop, really need it and i not money to it :(.......

The is the items there are in lotto:

Remains

Keys

99-100% Items,

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

- RoG drops Any points I missed please notify me somehow.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I move it to 4 pm gmt same day and same place :)

See u all on thursday......

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up mate - I really need this as I missed your last one.

Thank you very much for arranging another one, I am most grateful :) /hug

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
I move it to 4 pm gmt same day and same place :)

See u all on thursday......

4 PM is too early mate, I am at work until 5 PM and it takes me an hour to get home. Can you leave it at 7 PM GMT please?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas , you really are a stupid blind bat...

not only stupid, but an asshole as well ;-)

keep it up.

an NO , i will not attend your raids.. since it is almost impossible to understand one word you write... even if i trie. So it would not even be enjoyable

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
All like my raid and there say at am know what am doing so plz don't say anything about my raid before u have be on them...... Ask all wo was on my last raid..... all say the was a great raid......

I will move it 3 hour (7 pm gmt then) later when i can see some ppl not can make it to 4 pm gmt....

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Arelas , you really are a stupid blind bat...

not only stupid, but an asshole as well ;-)

keep it up.

an NO , i will not attend your raids.. since it is almost impossible to understand one word you write... even if i trie. So it would not even be enjoyable

Hi mirror.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
All like my raid and there say at am know what am doing so plz don't say anything about my raid before u have be on them...... Ask all wo was on my last raid..... all say the was a great raid......

I will move it 3 hour (7 pm gmt then) later when i can see some ppl not can make it to 4 pm gmt....

somebody translate this for me pls...

Marc

FH is my second home
I can understand it more than I can understand your fckin drivel ironheart. You know, sometimes I feel sorry for, imagine you to have some learning disability irl or had eaten too many e numbers as a child which has messed up your head in later life, but then you post shit like this and i think "fck it" he deserves all he gets. Bet your daughter is proud to have such a tit as a father.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I can understand it more than I can understand your fckin drivel ironheart. You know, sometimes I feel sorry for, imagine you to have some learning disability irl or had eaten too many e numbers as a child which has messed up your head in later life, but then you post shit like this and i think "fck it" he deserves all he gets. Bet your daughter is proud to have such a tit as a father.

marc, just butt out...

i posted a thread witch clearely stated my intentions on ml 3,
if he can't be bothered to read other posts... he shouldn't be in here.

i'll "undermine" your attempt in beeing constructive...i'll see how long you'll hold out. Beceides.. talking about beeing constructive... where is your first attempt in doing something which more then your eight-ppl-guild could be interested in? Btw ... your uberness has been proven yet again, yesterday.. RR.

Now just stfu.. and don't even bring in details about my possible reality in here. And about having learnig dissabilities... other ppl that make posts here at least bother to ask someone , or attempt to, help em out a bit. As for this Tit here.. i don't care really.. Two subsequent events i planned, Mr Retard here ignored it. Luckely attempts can succeed, but all i would love to see is a bit of cooperation and a bit of a clear minded way off handling things. Not just go like... i want to do this and i'll do it now...
He can't be arsed to cooperate or fit in... not my problem.

If you look carefully... you'll be able to derive the only intention that he has for his raids... the drops... not to help ppl.
You can derive it from the mere fact that he even won't bother to see how many ppl are prepared for a main raid.
He can't be arsed to help ppl out getting ready and I won't be the one preparing ppl after I clearely stated my intentions about an ML 3.

You want more drivel? Start using the ramains of that rugby trashed crain and think.

just piss off, and arsebang your eggy

Marc

FH is my second home
err how about you kiss my arse? Arelas has suggested a raid for thursday, your pre steps were yesterday. You commented that you would hold a bg raid "eventually". Wtf does eventually mean? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year? 5 years? Arelas used his iniative, and is trying to organise one. Did Eggy or Shanessa spit dummies and throw toys? No ofc they didnt.

Why would I want to organise an ml raid? Im ML10 and after seeing first hand the shit Eggy used to get, no thankyou. I think its Admirable that you are holding raids, but each to their own. Im quite happy just sitting in the back ground. As for yesterday, i wasnt online, nor have I spoken to any guildies so I dont know what you are referring to. What I will say is, i play this game how i see fit. If i spend my play time, differently to how you would want me to, i really couldnt give a shit.

Eggy, same time tonight? I will bring the lubricant :sex:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I just make a ml3 on some days and i like ml3 much of all raid........ :D

So Ironheart be happy or not.....

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares why he's running it? The fact is that he is and I need credit :)

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Noooooooow i see why you get in trouble with everyone Ironheart (including me)
btw will join ya on your raid arelas
GL

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
How about not behaving like kids and talk to eachother outside FH. Organize who wanna do what at what time.

Everyone would benefit from that. both of you included.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Guys if ironfart run's a set of presteps this means no 1 else is allowed to run that ML BG, especialy if there english isnt GSCE A*

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
when 3ml raid??

or have i missed somethin'? like it's OVER already?

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
,Ill be there whit trollkaren ............ And red Hatewhatever dont be so destructiv im happy ppl like arelas helps alot off ppl whit hes raids including me just be quit if u disslike hes raids and go on your own ....... what is the problem?

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
I'm rubbish at turning up to any raids atm but if I'm online, I hope to help out if you need a bit of a rubbish cleric (rejuv). I'm only in for MLexp, though - not enough atm to get into ML9 dungeon :(

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Maximuze said:
,Ill be there whit trollkaren ............ And red Hatewhatever dont be so destructiv im happy ppl like arelas helps alot off ppl whit hes raids including me just be quit if u disslike hes raids and go on your own ....... what is the problem?

The problem is that Ironheart wants to be popular and make himself important by being an ml-leader. And when someone is doing an ml when he wanted to do one, he gets mad.
Just ignore it imo, we all know him by now :twak:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
jolt said:
The problem is that Ironheart wants to be popular and make himself important by being an ml-leader. And when someone is doing an ml when he wanted to do one, he gets mad.
Just ignore it imo, we all know him by now :twak:

jolt, achterlijke kwibus, hou je bakkes....

Has nothing to do with beeing important... i'm just used to starting something and try to finish it.. not to see someone take the cheese from me sandwich.

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Just gonna ignore you from now on, not worth my energy anymore.

But since the since the servers are down, are you setting a next date? Or are the servers going to be online at 7 gmt? :clap:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I will move it to friday 25/3 7pm gmt when i can see server are down and i not thing it will be up to the time...... :(

The will be nice to see hows the grafik are in ToT when cata come out to day..... :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
I will move it to friday 25/3 7pm gmt when i can see server are down and i not thing it will be up to the time...... :(

The will be nice to see hows the grafik are in ToT when cata come out to day..... :D

FFS - I cannot play tomorrow night!! I've been waiting all week for this ML. I am sure the servers will be up by 7PM, so I hope you'll reconsider and see if they are.

Pleeeeeeease! :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'll be there for ML3 - whether tonight (24/3) or tomorow (25/3) 7pm GMT Aerus

Good luck running it

Hope servers are up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom