ML3 bg raid Monday 26th July

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
ml3

as albs stayed back with mls and whole mids got Bodyguard and they are ubeated now , we need to do MLs
so count me on !!

Vaskez TheCrucified
GM of VorTeX :flame: :flame: :flame:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to come with my rej cleric if i get the pre-reqs :)

D x

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster: I was planning on farming for one prior to the raid, but if you have one it would be great :) Talk in game.

Greatred: Yes 18 British time, sorry I get confused with the summertime thingy :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Will try and make it for the raid. However I work until 6pm, and dont get home until 6:30ish.

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
I am singing up for my gimp friend Skdante 50 lvl paladin, he sux dont grp him ! :cheers:

Vaskez TheCrucified
GM of VorTeX :flame: :worthy: :flame:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I hope the mindless shits are happy they managed to abuse someone to the point they deleted their chars.

Someone clicked a mob, big deal. It cost the raid a total of 5 mins.

ML mobs for the most part repop very quick. Remember that next time. It’s not the end of the world.

If the peeps who were doing the pm abusing would like to stand up and be counted I’m sure I and many others can make the effort to pm you around the clock with our views on your over aggressive bullying.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
I hope the mindless shits are happy they managed to abuse someone to the point they deleted their chars.

Someone clicked a mob, big deal. It cost the raid a total of 5 mins.

ML mobs for the most part repop very quick. Remember that next time. It’s not the end of the world.

If the peeps who were doing the pm abusing would like to stand up and be counted I’m sure I and many others can make the effort to pm you around the clock with our views on your over aggressive bullying.

This is what annoyed me. He clicked on the mob without thinking. Ok fair enough. He then apologised profusely, saying it was a genuine and honest mistake.
The encounter started too early, but we did it anyway and everyone got credit. In the end his premature click didn't actaully impact the raid at all.
If it was one of my raid he would have been asked to be more careful in future and we would have carried on. Wouldn't even have booted him from the raid as it didn't impact anyone else.
Have to say the level of abuse was very surprising and disappointing from my perspective. He made a mistake, but he certainly didn't deserve that. One of the few times I've been ashamed of people in this realm.

Also it didn't cost the raid 5 mins, more like saved it 5 mins.

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure who pm'ed with ugly comments, but I can say this, it was spammed multiple times in the battlegroup chat not to talk to the boss. He was also not booted but decided to leave the raid himself. What I think was completely unfair was that Isiah was the one trying to get people to calm down and still Ogric reported him to his guildmasters for abuse.

Sorry but where is the sence in that?

I'm sorry he felt he had to delete his characters, and I'm sorry for whatever abuse he received. I myself might have been a bit harsh, but everyone were warned many times, and although it didn't ruin the raid it could have since ml mobs are known not to repop for as much as 45 minutes to over and hour. We were lucky with fast repop and that everyone did get credit.

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, if a person deletes his character for getting some abusive comments, he should get a grip or stop drinking. Especially he should start thinking, with other things than his toes. Raid orders are supposed to be followed, end of discussion.

However, pm'ing the person with abusive words doesnt do much good either.. Although I can understand some peoples frustration. Not like we need more thickheads in game

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
CedrikWayfarer said:
However, pm'ing the person with abusive words doesnt do much good either.. Although I can understand some peoples frustration. Not like we need more thickheads in game

Heh. Coming from a guild of supposed experience players who managed to get me killed 2 times and wasting 40 mins of my time on ml 2.10.

I swore at the screen, put it down to bad luck and moved on.

Lucky we all don’t adopt your philosophy of the game.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
civy said:
Heh. Coming from a guild of supposed experience players who managed to get me killed 2 times and wasting 40 mins of my time on ml 2.10.

I swore at the screen, put it down to bad luck and moved on.

Lucky we all don’t adopt your philosophy of the game.

Yes because our whole guild was there wasn't they? no of course they wasn't.

Why didn't you tell me about it? nah we flame on FH like other people do since we do not know what their guild is like or they rvr a lot so we flame them just because of the fun of it.

Makes me sick the amount of whining in this game lately, it's ALL over ToA too, i am dissappointed and annoyed of what happened on ML3 but i can't control people's actions and neither can isiah.He's a good raid leader and saying bad things just makes alb lose another, i even spoke to him after the incident and he was down, sorry because of what happened.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
You miss my point. I’m not flaming your guild. I’m saying anyone can make a mistake.

Just because someone makes a booboo is no reason to call them a thickhead and suggest the game would be better off without them.

I didn’t pm you because I accept these things happen. If it wasn’t for the tone of Isiah post I wouldn’t even have mentioned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom