ML3,4 Pre's : Friday 8th July : 19.30 uk time

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Looking to run one group through the pre's for ML3 and ML4 this night (may do others after if people have the time)

I need to form a balanced group for this, so slots will be filled on a first come first served so post your character name and class below, this is a sign up event.

Shield Tank :
Druid :
Bard :
Damage :
Damage :
Misc :
Misc :

We will meet in Aerus at 19.30 uk time on Friday the 8th July, BG will be on my Vampiir Tridiel If you miss a slot in the above group please feel free to join the BG as i will pull replacements from there at 19.40

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
Mistern lvl50 Hero signing up....speced 42 in shield.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Signing up for my Mana Chanter and Druid BB if there is a spot open. If Muon (menalist) isnt working he may well sign up as well.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Rather than fill this up with alts and 2nd accounts, ill take the first post/name from each person (if there are spaces left at the end, then we'll let the bots/alts in) hope thats ok.

Mim0

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with my hero to ml3 pre steps and with my champ to ml4.

Champ: Marihuana
Hero : Macho

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
dude :) read patch notes for the patch tomorrow (7th)

-The triton shaman who holds the necklace Antioos seeks will now give the entire battlegroup credit when he is slain. Only the slaying group will actually be given the necklace, but anyone who is granted credit will have their journal updated accordingly. Only one set of items per raid needs to be collected for everyone with credit to proceed.

- When killing pregnant cobras for Antioos the Deceitful, the entire battlegroup will now receive credit at the same time.

- When killing gorgons for Antioos the Deceitful, the entire battlegroup will now receive credit for retrieving the sword at the same time.

just make a bg, everyone zergs, everyone gets journal update, no fucking around ^^

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
sorry didn't make myself clear in earlier post...Irowynn is not an alt or bot of mine....it's an irl m8 who can't log on atm

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
dude :) read patch notes for the patch tomorrow (7th)

-The triton shaman who holds the necklace Antioos seeks will now give the entire battlegroup credit when he is slain. Only the slaying group will actually be given the necklace, but anyone who is granted credit will have their journal updated accordingly. Only one set of items per raid needs to be collected for everyone with credit to proceed.

- When killing pregnant cobras for Antioos the Deceitful, the entire battlegroup will now receive credit at the same time.

- When killing gorgons for Antioos the Deceitful, the entire battlegroup will now receive credit for retrieving the sword at the same time.

just make a bg, everyone zergs, everyone gets journal update, no fucking around ^^

Interesting :) lets see if we get patched tomorrow - if so will just do what is needed and maybe do ML5 or ML8 pre's if people want after

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
From 1.75:

- (Temple of Twilight) Kepa will no longer ask players to retrieve a cure. Players will be able to talk to her directly and launch into the encounter without doing any additional questing.

- (Temple of Twilight) Antioos will no longer demand players retrieve items for her. Players will be able to talk to her to launch the encounter without seeking additional items.

Patch is delayed though, but I'm personally waiting with doing ml3 till after we get it ;)

statued

Loyal Freddie
please sign up my druid for ml3 prequests

i already have ml4 done on her but will be willing to stay and help if it means that i can get ml3 pre's done on her

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
nooooooo, delayed, oh well, 46 vamp signing up (might be a little higher by the time the raid goes ahead

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Taking names in signup order (one active player per char)

shield : Mistern
druid : Mincepie
bard :
damage :Chodax (mana chanter)
damage : Elline (blademaster)
misc : Macho (champ)
misc : Irowyn (light eld)

Still a slot for a bard, if none are avaliable we will just fill this slot on the night with another healing class.

After reading the patch notes, we will skip ML3 pre's as they wont be needed (im confident the new patch will land this month) so we'll start with ML4 and then if people have time move up to ML5 or ML8 pre's

BG will be on Tridiel any anyone else is welcome to join the BG to see if there are any spaces or no shows.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
bard : Cerridwen

Final list then - anyone else is welcome to joint he BG at the start time, ill find replacements there before looking elsewhere.

We will start with ML4 pre's then once done if people want to carry on we will do ML5 or ML8 pre's based on a group decision

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
I'll tag along with my bain.. to keep sheepdog entertain ofc :fluffle:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Final bump to remind the following we will form at 19.30 (uk time) if you are not there by 19.40 i will replace you

bard : Cerridwen

Anyone not in that above list, feel free to joint he BG as I will pull replacements from the battlegroup to fill any slots.

As there are no pre's for ML3 in the next patch, we will skip these and start on ML4 pre's then decide if the group wants to head to ML5 or ML8 after.

meeting in Aerus as mentioned in the first post (but will port to stygia when were set)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tears I am going to have to pull out I am afraid bud :( Got roped into a family event this afternoon and there is no way I can get back on till at least 8.30pm so you should go ahead and replace me, I am very sorry to have pull out at short notice and I hope you dont have a problem filling the slot.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the group everyone - we managed to get all the ML4 pre's done

ML3 pre's arnt needed after patch on monday as those steps become part of the raid

ML5 wasnt possible, we lacked a shield tank and some of the group wern't ML1 and wouldnt have been able to zone in.

So, if this weekends raids go ok (ML2 and ML4) look out for a ML3 next week

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tears said:
So, if this weekends raids go ok (ML2 and ML4) look out for a ML3 next week

Glad to here it went well bud, I am really looking forward to the ML3 if you are running it. One thing though, I already have the Kupo and Antioos quests and was wondering still part of ML3 but they are now done inside ML3 rather than out in Meso?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
According to the 1.75 patch notes there are no quests.

Currently you have to get a quest to get some items for the two encounters, in 1.75 you just all talk to the encounter mob (no quest needed) at least thats the way i read it.

- (Temple of Twilight) Kepa will no longer ask players to retrieve a cure. Players will be able to talk to her directly and launch into the encounter without doing any additional questing.

- (Temple of Twilight) Antioos will no longer demand players retrieve items for her. Players will be able to talk to her to launch the encounter without seeking additional items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom