Ml3.4 and 3.10 - april 2nd, 1800 gmt

Fixx

Fledgling Freddie
Since ML3 is such a bitch im gonna do 3.4 and 3.10 again. (hopefully get credit this time) and hopefully we have more than 3 tanks and 20 supportclases (½ of those afk) this time.

Everyone is welcome as long as they dont piss on raid leaders commands. So if you can undestand english no excuse for ignoring a direct command from Raidleder - comprende!
Anyone failing to comply with a reasonable request from me will get the boot from raid... ye im a donut i know.

We start out at Aerus haven 1800 gmt SHARP!
I dont care if your aunts sisters :m00: was pregnant and had to give birth to a 2headed dragon that :wij: and therefor you had to bla bla bla ... be there or we start without you!

Raid will take aproximatly (hopefully max) 3 hours.

And no im not gonna do all the other Trials ... i cba sry bad luck life sux i agree! :kissit:

Ill be leading raid with my cleric - Tidey - so hope to see many happy people with easy attitude friday.

Fixx / Tidey

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Bunch of KoP will join you for 3.4 and 3.10 as it happens to be exact what we need to do aswell :)

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Ambie said:
Noo, I can't be there :(
Stupid ml3 :(

If you want Ambie... ->don't put emails in posts please - PM if you need to - flim

or ask Wiro to play your char! :p

i'm home...and i kinda know how to play cleric too hehe

Ambie

Fledgling Freddie
Wee cheers Tazzbe :)

Iorlas could play Ambie too when I have to go... :D

I'll see what happens tonight and at what time I have to go, maybe I actually will finish it, can't believe it! :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If we dont make 3.10 tonight, I will be there with 50 pala(aravan):clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom