ML3.1 Farming - Monday 12th

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Meeting Aerus Haven, 3pm bst on Monday 12th.

We'll be killing the ML3.1 mob repeatedly (respawn is meant to be pretty fast).. Main aim for me is to get myself a belt of moirai, tho since we'll probably have to kill her *a lot* bracers and rings will probably be available too >< And yes everyone can roll for the belt, tho if by some miracle 2 drop (harhar) I'll claim one for myself ><

Group Set-up:
Paladin -
Blockbot -
Ice Wizz -
Dmg Dealer/Ice Wizz -
Dmg Dealer -
Dmg Dealer/Theurg -
Cleric -
Cleric(FoP) -

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
would really like to join with either Nimona (fop cleric) or Glerina (merc) or with my friar ^^

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring my wizard along, but i'll have to log for 30misn from 6pm - 6:30pm to get home from work quickly :)

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Erm, is it possible to postpone the raid to 3:30 please? Anyway, Cyrsur(Reaver) signing up for blockbot spot.

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
Since you've farmed it could you tell me what the spawn and drop rate of Moirai is? May help for future raids :)

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
hm, we did her 4 times. i would say approx 30 mins for each fight, with repop and hazzle

2 belts dropped for malev and grobs, and 1 bracer for me ;p

setup was:

2 paladin
2 cleric
1 theurg (wind spec with MW3,to kill boss mainly)
1 icewiz

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Her respawn timer seems to be rather random, one time she respawned in about one minute, another time it was fifteen minutes, and so on. It does seem to be pretty fast, allowing for farming, however. :]

flink

Fledgling Freddie
Did this y/day with 8 peeps.

Farm was quite easy. Killed Moirai 4-5 times, but unfortunatly no belts dropped, loads of neckys bracers and rings tho.

Setup was:
3 x paladin
1 x merc
1 x spirit caba (healed mostly)
2 x cleric (1 was ml10 with power font)
1 x ice wiz (killed all the adds, very easy when guarded)

Also had a buffbot with us.

We completed the whole encounter in about 10 mins each time, and repop varied from insta till about 30 mins.

/F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom