ML2 Tuesday 4th Jan - 19.30 gmt - stygia haven

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
hmm actually have 1 thing to say, make sure you have solo step 2.8 done, we wont do that duing raid :)

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
RoshiaPendard said:
nothing else to say, show up if you want in etc :)

I do have something else to say though

Could you please look at the stickies and take note of any other pre arranged raids and I know this may be a bit of a leap in intuition but actually choose a time and date when no other raid is planned. The prydwen population finds it very hard to support multiple ML raids I find.

Thankyou.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
scout

if another ml1 was done quick i could sign my scout up for this ml2... :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Wharfe said:

Could you please look at the stickies and take note of any other pre arranged raids and I know this may be a bit of a leap in intuition but actually choose a time and date when no other raid is planned. The prydwen population finds it very hard to support multiple ML raids I find.

Thankyou.

This issue came up before

Just because your running a ML9 raid and you expect 40ish+- people to attend, the other 300 active Albions might wish to do something else.

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
nice 1

im in.

49.5 mincer.

anyone doing solo step before hand. il try and take a bb if its needed

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft!! Sissy! why not ml1 first i need for the tall scrawny guy!
ill knick brea and get my artis some lvls then
but ofc if you come up short ill help

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, as this one can be done with 2fg (and is easiest with this number), it's not a big issue if another raid is on.

Darzil

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
To be honest, as this one can be done with 2fg (and is easiest with this number), it's not a big issue if another raid is on.

Darzil

well 1fg actually xD

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Wharfe said:

Thankyou.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
Wharfe, I'm running this raid mainly cause there is a ml9 raid on, one that my boyfriend is going on, and so to entertain me while he is busy I run this cause I have some friends that need it, :)

As for running ml1 first, You can do ml2 on your scout ( and Jobil on the scrawny tall mofo), only pre-reqs are: Talk to arbiter and embark on the path, and get ml 2.8 solo step done.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
RoshiaPendard said:
Wharfe, I'm running this raid mainly cause there is a ml9 raid on, one that my boyfriend is going on, and so to entertain me while he is busy I run this cause I have some friends that need it, :)

As for running ml1 first, You can do ml2 on your scout ( and Jobil on the scrawny tall mofo), only pre-reqs are: Talk to arbiter and embark on the path, and get ml 2.8 solo step done.

do i have to talk to arbiter? i dont trust him :E

and Cedrik lol, ewul!!

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
RoshiaPendard said:

Apologies for my bitterness earlier, but I am kinda touchy on this subject after my ML8 raid experiences.

And for some of the other people who replied to me :kissit:

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

Yes but you should note it says some of the people who replied to me, I will leave it to you to decide whom I meant. I try to be polite but sometimes pressing a single key multiple times seem to be an reasonable response to someone.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Wharfe said:
Yes but you should note it says some of the people who replied to me, I will leave it to you to decide whom I meant. I try to be polite but sometimes pressing a single key multiple times seem to be an reasonable response to someone.
cedrik cant help it, he has turret (sp) syndrome

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
I try to be polite, but sometimes pressing a single button multiple times seems to be the only thing that helps on mindless twats

Ömigåd im running ml9 raid tonight m8s, may whole Albion freeze and keep still and calm, keep the action down and all watch me as I lead stlong ML9 like a man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom