ML2 - Thursday 6th @ 7pm (British)

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Date: Thursday 6th May
Time: Gather at 6:30pm for leave dead on 7pm
Meet: Stygia Haven

Pre-requirements: ML2.8 (Solo step) If you want full ML2 credit you will need do 2.8. Please try get this done tonight or tomorrow before the raid, we wont be doing 2.8 at all tomorrow and wont be waiting for people to decide to do it mid-raid.

Solo step is easy to do, enter dungeon take the first tunnel up in the water level, then the NE tunnel + head down the tunnel for some distance. Enter the temple area through the crack in wall, kill the 2/3 mobs guarding door and talk to the mob through the doorway - Encounter takes around 5 minutes per person.

Will be running all ML2 steps excluding 2.8. For 2.10 a balanced 1fg will take the mob to 5% health then rest will enter the room - this is to save traps triggering etc on the 2.10 boss.

Need: Paladin, high shield tank and 40+ rejuv cleric if possible. MLXPers & people wanting loot welcome.

As with all my raids loot rules are: Priority to lvl 50 characters on the raid that can make use of item. If theres a very large number of people there: 1 item per person (including keys). If a relitivly small number then 3 seperate lottos for keys, statics and scrolls.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Got a Templar 2 group raid doing 2.1, 2.2 and 2.10 tonight from 7.30pm, but shouldn't get in your way. None of the respawn times on the encounters we'll be doing are long.

Good luck with your raid.

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to do this with my bot, unfortunately I have not done 2.8 yet :(

anyone know how hard that is with a 50 enhance cleric btw?

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
My 50 enhance bot did it some time ago (when my main ran through ML2) with no problems, fully buff up stun -> smite -> melee -> insta yourself when/if needed -> kill

:)

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Well I may join you, but do not count on me. 19:00 is a bit early for me. No great hardship for me if I miss it this time round ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom