ML2 Saturday

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ok since ml1 went well... ML2 saturday... , shortish notice but the presteps are incredibly easy to do , and i ASK PLZ try to do chess as a pre b4 the raid, however, i will do it as part of the raid if needed as some people cant get hold of a north gate key...

Same rules as ml1 , open lotto ect...

Any Keys/Shield/Staffs that u allready have apreciated <i have sword> if u can bring them to speed raid up.

7 30 GMT - Meet Stygia Haven... , i know how to do ML2 but any bonus leaders apreciated to help out...

As for ml3 , i do believe the lovely Shanessa will be holding one next week , its the only raid id really rather not run tbh :)

hope to see u there

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
U forgot there are ml3 1 hour and 30 min before m8

Didnt forget hehe, just didnt check..

WEll.. i guess i could move this to the afternoon then as ML3 requires quite a large battlegroup. Lets try to make it for

3PM GMT instead , and thanks for mentioning it m8 :) , though i cant see a post mentioning a ML3 on albion/excal ... or is it part of a ml rush ?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Didnt forget hehe, just didnt check..

WEll.. i guess i could move this to the afternoon then as ML3 requires quite a large battlegroup. Lets try to make it for

3PM GMT instead , and thanks for mentioning it m8 :) , though i cant see a post mentioning a ML3 on albion/excal ... or is it part of a ml rush ?

As requested earlier mate, is there no way you could move this to Sunday afternoon? I know you mentioned work, but if it were to start at 1PM - 2PM then we ought to be finished well in time.

HTE

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with an enh cleric. And can bring another char to help out in case we need the numbers.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
As requested earlier mate, is there no way you could move this to Sunday afternoon? I know you mentioned work, but if it were to start at 1PM - 2PM then we ought to be finished well in time.

Sturg m8, i cant keep posting raids with a day as the title and then moving them about lol. Shuld enuf people want to rather do it sunday i can arrange it around that , but itll have to be an early raid and tbh might not get the people for it <hangovers ect>

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Sturg m8, i cant keep posting raids with a day as the title and then moving them about lol. Shuld enuf people want to rather do it sunday i can arrange it around that , but itll have to be an early raid and tbh might not get the people for it <hangovers ect>

I know mate - thought I'd chance my arm anyway :)

Just frustrating not to be able to attend raids because of work during the week and my G/F at the weekend :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I know mate - thought I'd chance my arm anyway :)

Just frustrating not to be able to attend raids because of work during the week and my G/F at the weekend :(

Just dump her , women are not worth losing ML's over :D

:touch:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
yeah its still on , just need a little more than 2fg to make it work <provided them that turn up arent al casters/rogues lol>

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
KEYS KEYS KEYS

BRING SOME KEYS LOL , ask guilds to lend them to u, they will get them back after. Though hopefully some will drop anyway on raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom