2.3 Triton Hoards
2.4 Rrionne's Reflection
2.6 Kanahkt Test of Tactics
2.7 Pick Your Poison
2.9 Battle Masters
2.5 Chath's Test of Strategy
2.10 Immortal Imposter

Loot Rules:

All loot will be lotoed for, apart from the low quality rogs which will go on the Immortals guild CM to raise guild funds. One piece of loot per person (including keys/scrolls/drops). If you win a piece of loot then it is yours to do with what you like (use, sell, destory...). I reserve the right to claim 1 piece of loot for running the raid.

As you might be aware, the final step for this encounter is a bit of a b**ch to do with a large number of ppl. If anyone can provide me with some tips (or nominate themselves as master of 2.10!) then please get in touch with me. If far too many people turn up then I might have to take people on a first come first served basis.

Information on the various Master Level steps is available from the Vision of Sages website.

Luperyn

Fledgling Freddie
praise lord arthur for thy have offered help upon us.

Thanks for the raid ;)

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
limpit said:
I reserve the right to claim 1 piece of loot for running the raid.

Have to say I think that SUCKS.

TBH I hope the raid does well but nothing nice drops; leaders like Xeanor, Graendel, me, Roo, et al help everyone with raids but are never that greedy they need to pre-claim an item.

Celebrate your extreme greed, Limpit. Yes, before you comment I have run plenty of MLs I didn't even need to run, with no reward.

Darklis.

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
your ml 1 raid like chaos cant belive u think u deserved the cloak form cetus

Thrunge

Fledgling Freddie
Tips :-

2.7 is 2fg only with a 45 minute repop, best to do it immediately on entering and return later if required.

Method for zerg

Set up 1 proper group, ie 2 clerics, 4 melee ( ie Pal/blockbot/merc/reaver) 2 misc for adds

This group and only this group enters the temple, 4 melee surround Runi, others stand back, misc classes deal with snake adds he spawns.

When he reaches 5% the zerg can rush in

People will have to take their chances with harpy airlines outside, but if you have more than 2fg this is the only way

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Darklis said:
Have to say I think that SUCKS.

TBH I hope the raid does well but nothing nice drops; leaders like Xeanor, Graendel, me, Roo, et al help everyone with raids but are never that greedy they need to pre-claim an item.

Celebrate your extreme greed, Limpit. Yes, before you comment I have run plenty of MLs I didn't even need to run, with no reward.

Darklis.

You havent seen that he bids on every single auction at the trading forum ? He gets it and try to resell it ingame or with a high price. Some will tell that this is highly professional but i would say that its JUST A GAME !

+ claiming a loot sucks bigtime, its like me running a DV farm raid and pre-claiming a MT 3/3 or a 2/3.

:wij:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
I thought yay! ml2 .... but i think i will wait tbh .... much nicer to be with a leader who is just trying to help, selflessly :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Each leader has the right to do their own thing on their show but I shall show my dislike of the claiming thing by not showing up ^^

Thats the bottom line really.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
was an honest mistake really... was a cut and paste from last raid :p i don't want no loot... i only wanted melee cloak from last raid coz i'm not paying silly prices for it from market...

NO LOOT IS CLAIMED... bah... damb my drunked cut and paste...

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to come with Flirtie rejuv cleric l49.

But if hardly anyone turns up i will run a 2FG raid for master level 2, no lotto will be claimed unless theres like a 20p drop which i will take .... muwhahah!!! (j/k :))

Hope to see people there if not i guess i'll have to do one... and Limpit if you need help running it i'm willing to help be co-ldr etc etc with NO extra charge than getting ml2 :)

Cheers,

Haggus

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
was an honest mistake really... was a cut and paste from last raid :p i don't want no loot... i only wanted melee cloak from last raid coz i'm not paying silly prices for it from market...

NO LOOT IS CLAIMED... bah... damb my drunked cut and paste...

Is that cause you were actually drunk or because people were QQ'ing about it and you thought no one would turn up because of you claiming ? :p

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Is that cause you were actually drunk or because people were QQ'ing about it and you thought no one would turn up because of you claiming ? :p
coz i was drunk mate... been none stop drunk since xmas day tbh :D only time i haven't been drunk is now... but that'll change in a few hours ;)

zywarry

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzards join this :)

Blizzards joing ML2... lvl 49 (possible 50) icewizzard rr2

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Someone gonna make this a sticky... i can see people not finding it due to it being at the bottum of the board :<

O

overdrive

ILL BE THERE WITH MY CABBY voodooman (spirit) AND bb :) :wub:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Might be in with my friar if I can get someone to play it :eek:

Going out with a few friends at wednesday >_<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
Someone gonna make this a sticky... i can see people not finding it due to it being at the bottum of the board :<

PM me next time

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
only wanted melee cloak from last raid coz i'm not paying silly prices for it from market...
but its cool to let us pay for it?

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
anyone still coming to mine coz of the ML2 raid that was tonight ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom