ML2 raid - someone organize it please!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I among many others (I presume) are stuck in leveling in master levels of few steps missing in this ML2. So please could someone raid leader take this raid to get organized, so we (who still lack these steps) could move on in lvling master levels.

Txs,
Arsi

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
I among many others (I presume) are stuck in leveling in master levels of few steps missing in this ML2. So please could someone raid leader take this raid to get organized, so we (who still lack these steps) could move on in lvling master levels.

Txs,
Arsi
Why not organize one yourself if u need it so badly?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Because I haven't organized any raids. And as I wrote it wasn't mean particulary for me, but everyone who hasn't yet done it.

I know its tricky master level to do, thus I invite more experienced person from community to organize such raid.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ML2 is quite simply, only 2.10 can be tricky if lacking seers.
visionofsages net page have quite good walkthru/maps, what steps do alone, and what order do another.

had some weeks vacation from game and planning start ML steps whit my healer, at this moment some ml1 steps done, prolly organise again ml2 raid when char need it.

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 2 is pretty straight forward if you read up the info on www.visionofsages.com.
I ran one of these last week, having v limited personal ML experience, and it went ok. We missed out on .10, however that was more down to the time of the raid and it being camped when we arrived than anything else.

Visionofsages provides maps, suggested ml order, and several tips per ml step.
I will most likely (don't quote me =)) be doing another one of these shortly, but it will probably start at 22.30 gmt again.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Why not organize one yourself if u need it so badly?
Ixoth, what Aldrick here is trying to say is that he'll organize one for you, such a nice prick, innit? :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ixoth said:
Because I haven't organized any raids. And as I wrote it wasn't mean particulary for me, but everyone who hasn't yet done it.

I know its tricky master level to do, thus I invite more experienced person from community to organize such raid.

first time for everything :p

muttlee

Fledgling Freddie
we got 5 peeps who need ml2 if u orginize it plz could u make it after 19:30 gmt

todann 50 warrior
flax 45 hunter
fun 50 cave shammy
frigdinn 50 aug shammy
draklight 50 bd

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Gizor said:
Ixoth, what Aldrick here is trying to say is that he'll organize one for you, such a nice prick, innit? :D
Allready organized one ml2 raid on FH and i got 1 hour late to it because of summertime :p But we did allright and even managed to take 2.10 with around 4fg :) And that with no experience what so ever in leading, only because i wanted it for my bb and i knew many others also wanted it.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldrick said:
Allready organized one ml2 raid on FH and i got 1 hour late to it because of summertime :p But we did allright and even managed to take 2.10 with around 4fg :) And that with no experience what so ever in leading, only because i wanted it for my bb and i knew many others also wanted it.

Nice :) I am not totally against the idea of me leading the ml2 raid, tbh I'd start from something simpler than ml2.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
It's only 2.10 that's a bit tricky..
It was fairly easy with 1fg + bb ^^

2 healers (with power field)
2 runemasters (1 dark, 1 with 10sec bpt)
1 warrior
1 skald
2 shaman (1 being a BB)
...and 1 thane!!!11one

l337 grp, we pwnd :p

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
It was fairly easy with 1fg + bb ^^

2 healers (with power field)
2 runemasters (1 dark, 1 with 10sec bpt)
1 warrior
1 skald
2 shaman (1 being a BB)
...and 1 thane!!!11one

l337 grp, we pwnd :p

I find it to be easier with 1fg than 2 really..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom