ML2 Raid Saturday 27th February

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all.

I will be leading an ML2 raid on Saturday27th Feb at 19:00GMT. The prereqs will be the steps: 2.5 (Chess) and 2.8 (Solo step). and 2.7
I will be trying to do the pre req's on Friday nite if anyone would be interested in a sort of mini raid to get them done

BG will be open on me(winterz) 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Meeting in Stygia Haven.
Hope many can be there, as i'd like to get this done with my hunter so i can do Ovrons ml2 with my warrior.
Thanks all

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
ML 2 is something I need, but according to my calender Saturday is the 26th, and Sunday is the 27th, so which day is it ?

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
Saturday the 26th

sorry about the confusion, it is saturday the 26th the raid will be on.
was very tired last nite when i posted and worked it out wrong.
thanks for pointin it out :)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
Cancelled Raid

due to a slight lack of interest and also because my wifef has decided we might go out i am gonna cancel this raid, sorry to those that had signed up, but i did split with my wife for 3 months cos of the game and if she says dont play thats pretty much the road i have to take atm :/
hope u all understand and hope to see u all on ovrons raid later in the week.
there is a chance i would have been on but i couldnt risk her saying at 6pm right we are going out and leaving u all clueless as to what had gone on with so little time to go

cheers all and sorry again

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
Taking Over !!!

Just talked to GM DH Vigdis/Svampur/Vonwar, and him and me will be taking over the raid, in joined effort.

Only one minor correction:

RAID WILL START AT 20:30 CET INSTEAD !!!

Else all pre regs are as original raid leader said, and lotto is as usual on these kinda raids !

Cya all there I hope =)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
thats great guys and u never know if i am online at the time i may well come along to, big thanks for taking over tho. and if i cant make it gl :)

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
Good news about 2030- got preqs done today(Skald),
unexpectedly- cu later
- situation completely understood m8- dont let game screw things up 4u... :cheers:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
ML 2 raid tonight

Hey all,

As i saw the raid cancelled, i had to act, as i like many others i think have some alts that need a lot of time spent on ml's too. Another issue is that ppl will in about 4 weeks time concentrate on Catacombs.

In an alliance we are there to support eachother and therefore im only glad i can help out. I have like Groal a family issue to take care of, im married and have a son, so Groal, you have my 300% understanding, no game should ever make ppl split up, but the understanding of DaoC from our partners are sometime very minimal.

We decided that ½ hour later would suit us both, and i hope a lot will turn up for this event.

Meeting spot: Stygia Beach
BG on Hexcia & Vigdis (i will try to open it 30 min. before raid starts)

Looking forward to a pleasent evening, and if you cannot come tonight, then please support the Grey Wolves sponsored raid on next friday by Overon.

Best regards, and for the benefit of Midgård !!!

Von War / Vigdis
GM of Danish Huscarls Prydwen Server EUR... :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom