ML2 Raid and Pre-steps

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
As i promised ppl I'll try make em all from ML1 to ML10 and before every raid i will lead 1-2 groups through the pre-reqs.

ML2 wil be held Wendsday 13/10 19.00 CET and the pre-steps monday the 11th 19.00 CET.

Pre-steps are:

2.8 Solostep

Its also very good if as many ppl as possible do:

2.5 and 2.7

Those arent required to join the full raid but if as many as possible have em done before raid it will be much faster and not so much hanging around waiting for ppl. Now, u need keys for 2.5 and 2.7, I have those keys and Monday 11 I will hold a pre-steps raid where all gets to do 2.8 (if u havent catched it yet, Iricin is shammy and will buff ppl for the step), 2.5 and 2.7.

Wednsday the 13th 19.00 CET will be the big BG-raid.
Rules as usual is: Be nice and behave, if someone run ahead, pull mobs, speaks to NPC's without being told to he gets a warning, if he dosnt stop he can consider himself removed from the lotto. We will wait 3 mins for LD, if same person go LD 3 times we dont wait anymore. If someone miss a step we repeat it IF possible. We dont wait/repeat stuffs for ppl being AFK. When it comes to 2.10 and our beloved Harpy Airlines there is usually ppl missing credit, to minimize the numbers of ppl missing it EVERYONE listen and do what u are told. Also if it looks like many ppl missed it i will hold a 2.10 only raid later next week.

When it comes to lotto I will take 1 item for leading the raid. The keys will be lottoed at Runi's room and the rest in Stygia. If u get a key u can still lotto for real drops. As usual we do a big /random 1000, highest picks, next highest second etc. If someone rolls twice, use a bot to roll, fail to stick me when told so roll dosnt show up in log then no drop for him.

Thats about all i think, if u wanna join pre-steps then pls sign up on this thread before monday with name, class and level on the char that wanna join, if u wanna join BG-steps only no need to sign up (ofc its always nice with ppl saying "we love u, we will be there, all hail khrin etc" ^^) but if u want in on pre-steps then make clear thats what u want :)

Phew, long post i think, anyway cya monday/wednsday :D

Natal

Fledgling Freddie
Me(50 hunter) and a shammy(foalle) friend signing up

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Got a SM (only L43 though) that would like to sign up for both pre-step and raid. (if real life dosen't rear its time-consuming head :D)

n00b

Loyal Freddie
50 zerker signing up :touch:

iricin i wanna have your babies

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
uhm, since when can 2 male chars get babies? ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
m8 make
2.5 Test of Strategy
a pre-step
On big raids you will be there a loooooong time if you dont since 1 grp could be doing it 8-9 times even if you use the same strategy as everyone else

I have run this raid countless times and unless it is a pre-step they wont do it :)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Trizta 50 sm signing upp for both monday and wednsday :)

Rokkos

Fledgling Freddie
Joining for wednesday, already have 2.8 done, and monday noy sure of being. :cheers:

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
m8 make
2.5 Test of Strategy
a pre-step
On big raids you will be there a loooooong time if you dont since 1 grp could be doing it 8-9 times even if you use the same strategy as everyone else

I have run this raid countless times and unless it is a pre-step they wont do it :)

Well if i make it a pre-step it would exclude everyone from raid that havent got the key or know someone who has and i want my raids to be open for all.

Therefor i choose to ask everyone kindly to pls try to do it in time + i arrange up to 2fg to do it before raid to help. If ppl doesnt do it in time and just wait for us to do it the actual raid well then raid will take longer yes and ive also held this raid countless times and my experience is it usually work out fine anyway :)

Spectro

Fledgling Freddie
pre-steps

Hi there, i would like to sing up for pre-steps raid on monday with berto 50 sup SM, will be on wednesday bg too :)

Anamas

Fledgling Freddie
signing up for both plse

level 46.5 bonie (can if needed leave bones at home)

Anghor by name

Red Shadows by Guild

cheers

ears

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
It's kinda hars to figure on some post if ppl wanna sign up for the big raid or for the pre-steps :p

If u want the pre-steps just make sure u at Stygia haven in time today and we sort it out :)

If u gonna come on big raid pls try to get them before so that raid will be as smooth as possible :)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join, I have done the solo step but that's all. A few friends did try and get a key so we could do the other step but failed miserably, so I would appreciate being able to join in when these steps are done :)

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
we love u, we will be there, all hail khrin etc

;)...

Will try and be there with RM. Those lady been through surgery, so hope she can wait a bit with the attention untill im done with ml2 ;)

Ank

Fledgling Freddie
I´ll come with My Skald Iaone and my bb ML8 if needed

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for running these pre-steps as well :)
It is usually these steps that are hardest to get.....

Oh and I managed to do the solo step completely solo and unbuffed as a L43 SM this morning.
Thank Mythic for intercepting pets :)

Will try to make it for the "big" raid as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom