ML2 Raid - All Battlegroup steps! 11/3 20:00 GMT - 21:00 CET

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Mostly stolen from https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=8440.

(Thanks [e], hope you don't mind ;)).

Moderator: Put this as sticky.

START TIME: 20:00 GMT // 21:00 CET

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

0. Raidleader: VIGOR /bg join vigor (will be up from 19:45 GMT). We meet 20:00 GMT in Stygia harbor. Just use teleporter go get there.

Everybodys opinion is important, but for practical reasons we must have this organized as much as possible. So when raid starts, I won't be listening to individual requests about doing steps other then plan. AFTER raid is done, if we have time and manpower, we might be able to help ppl do additional steps.

1. show up in time, would like to get show on the road no later then 20:10 GMT - if you are late, you will have to catch up by yourself. This also goes to LD - there will be NO waiting up. (Yes only if i ld ;)).

2. common sense: pay attention, don't AFK, don't spam /bc with irrelevant msges - DONT RUN AHEAD OF RAIDLEADER PLEASE. I would like to have this done in fastest possible time, if you guys listen and do as told, we can finish this in a few hours.

3. all loot to raidleader for lotto after raid. Random 100, everybody can lotto. When/if you win an item, you can't lotto again.

4. I would prefer if you would have 2.8 (solo only) and 2.5 done (solo or grp) prior raid start - to save time. This can however be done later. Our goal is to do all battlegrp encounters. Dont worry if you can't get credit for 2.10 on this raid. We will do that again in a couple of days after this raid, so you will get a second, maybe even a third, chance.

5. tell your friends who maybe dont read forums about raid, so we get the numbers, and they get their MLs.

I'll be reading from: www.visionofsages.net/TOA

---------------------------------------------------------------

How to get to 2.8 solo:
Enter the dungeon at 16k 16k. Swim in, and angle left after you left tunnel. Swim northwestish and look up. You'll see a hole in the ceiling. Go up. When up, angle east and look up again. You'll see another hole. Go up this hole. It's a LONG tunnel. You'll pass by some rocks that seem like they block it, but you can squeeze by. Finally you'll reach the surface. Go right and aside from some orange/red aggro at the gate, you can go in, talk to the mob inside and do the solo trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom