ML2 people around anywhere?

Ziva

Fluffy
Are there any people (like me) who need to do ML2 (except 2.8) and feel like doing this tonight (let's say start 19.00 gmt) or some other evening this week cause they have to work during the day? Been looking for people doing ML2 but seems not many around.

I would love to make form a group and if someone knows a little about the steps to take it would be very handy.

Thanx!

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Are there any people (like me) who need to do ML2 (except 2.8) and feel like doing this tonight (let's say start 19.00 gmt) or some other evening this week cause they have to work during the day? Been looking for people doing ML2 but seems not many around.

I would love to make form a group and if someone knows a little about the steps to take it would be very handy.

Thanx!

Talk to Swiinn. We did some of ML2 last night including farming all the items and he has them at the moment, which will save you some time.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Actually I gave all the items to Olezdad incase I don't make it today. But I will so I hope Olez organises the ml2 raid part 2 ;)

Steps needes are atleast 2.3 (if we dont have cracked, rusty or mossy key), 2.4 (for the north gate key if someone doesnt have it), 2.6, 2.7, 2.9 and 2.10 I guess. Might be a full ml2 raid but that's up to the ppl who will organise it.

To be clear, we have all the items needed for 2.7 and 2.9.
Just need keys for 2.5 and 2.6.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:
Just need keys for 2.5 and 2.6.

My bad, must have missed giving you a key because of being tired etc. I have the mossy amphitheatre one for ML2.6, will try to get hold of Olez and pass it over before you get going tonight. I know I don't have the north gate one, though.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
nerf not reading before posting,

join the hivemind imho

spawn more overlords

lets killllllllllllllllllllllllll

hihi

made thread

Ajeroth

Fledgling Freddie
Master level 2

I need to get started on it sometime - I havent actually done any of it so far. So I could come along on the later bits, and just not get credit for the final step I suppose.

Regards,
Chensin

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I went with a FG we started on the 2.3 (tritons hoard) step and farmed for the 4 relics needed for 2.9.

3 of them were dropping over and over.. however the shield that is needed didnt drop once?!? We were at it for ages and got loads of scrolls but no damn shield?

Is there a certain mob that drops the shield or is it pretty much random? We tried both chief sides and killed the named ones as well as the chiefs themselves.. was very annoying.

Were we just unlucky?

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Beck said:
Were we just unlucky?

I think you were just unlucky. When we did this on Monday we were just farming random tritons and we got all 4 items and the keys.

Ziva

Fluffy
Anyone else up for doing the steps 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.10 (2.11) tonight?

;)

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone has a spare shield relic (only used for 2.9 encounter) I would appreciate it as I have all the other relics in my vault and I would prefer my next ML2 raid not have to go through that raid-breaking crap.

ta.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Anyone else up for doing the steps 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.10 (2.11) tonight?

;)

up to 2.4 yes, but still need 2.8 so not really interested in doing 2.10 a 3th time without credit ^^

Ziva

Fluffy
I suggest we start by doing 2.1 then. I read most stuff can be done with 1 fg so if more people come then it shouldn't be a problem to do them with more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom