ML2 BG steps Tuesday 3/5 20.00 CET

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Meet Stygia 20.00 CET. BG will be up about 30 mins befor the steps begin...

Must have presteps are 2.5 and 2.8... and 2.7 are a very nice to have pre-step... since i can't promis all gets 2.7 that credit on the raid...

2.9 will only be done as manny tims as i have items for... no more items = can't be done... so don't LD on that1 :wub:

i reserve the rights for everything, AFKers might get kicked, and i decide which steps are to be redone, if any...

This is the items there are in the lotto:

Remains

Keys

99-100% Items,

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
please do 2.8 and 2.7 on the raid, some of us can't get those key's that are required!

if you do.. I can be helpful with Servant Necro on 2.10 :)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
lol.. not 2.8, thats easy.. I mean, please do 2.5 on raid!!

givf edit button!

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
i might grab my keys and do a ML2 pre-steps after the ML1 today... but not sure yet :fluffle:

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
nevertheless, I'm signing up with 2 infils + possibly a rejuvcleric.

I was lucky a guildy had the required keys, so we got 2.5, 2.7 and 2.8 done now, c ya tomoz :)

Stormy

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... 2.8 shouldn't be made on the raid.. did this enc solo with cleric when i was lvl 45... no bots, no friends 2 help me, nothing... so if a cleric can solo it, you can :) ... and i didn't even got a chanca 2 smite the bastard :wanker:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Stormy said:
Hmm... 2.8 shouldn't be made on the raid.. did this enc solo with cleric when i was lvl 45... no bots, no friends 2 help me, nothing... so if a cleric can solo it, you can :) ... and i didn't even got a chanca 2 smite the bastard :wanker:

2 Instas 4tehwin though TBH :)

Q

Qpid

*Signup* 48th Cleric... done all pre steps but will join in on the fun :)

Atsap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom