ML2 BG Raid Friday 14/1 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET, 20:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
He he, I was going to start writing 2 FGs only, then I thought, what the fuck, let’s just do an open raid and take in all that turn up. However, by joining you agree to the following terms and conditions:

You do exactly what I say, when I say.

If I say that we have to repeat a step again and again, you do it. As I’m not putting 2.7 as a prereq, there’s a chance we might have to repeat it a couple of times (if the max number of people getting credit is still 16).

You must do 2.8, a.k.a SOLO step. Please, for your own sake, do it well in advance. If you don’t think you can solo it, ask a drood with spreadheals to help you out. They can come up to the fist level and heal from down there. It is doable, so no excuses really. I will not be waiting for anyone doing it the last minute.

We will do 2.10 ONLY 2 GROUPS AT A TIME. The rest of the people will just stay outside the temple and play with the Harpy Airlines. Once the groups inside finish it, the next bunch will go in etc.

See you there folks.

P.S. Lotto rules as usual, if you don’t know my rules just do a search and dig em up. BG will be held by Buffingear and will open approximately 30mins before we start.

edit: We meet at Stygia

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
hey :)

got her all ready for ml2 forward to ml10

and like to come along

name deepestbluest

also msg me if you gone do and pre req ml raid since im bound to be mising some of the pre req

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
not on excal meself (was just being nosey as im a hib/prydwen'r!) but i ran an ML2 raid 2 days ago, and 2.7 still had the 16 ppl credit thing. with 50 ppl, its rather annoying ;)

good luck n e whos :)

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
signing up

Mroak 50 ani
Idioshmongorrie 50 bb druid
Ajaxx 50 warden

all will be played by different ppl just signing up for em :D

Sharanja

Fledgling Freddie
3rd time lucky?

Hopefully (weather and trafic permitting) I'll come with my druid (nat/reg).

Malakili

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for the raid Gear. Was a bit of a struggle at the beginning (not from any fault of your own) but we got there in the end :)

Malakilil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom