ML2.8 on bard?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I tried this encounter on my lvl 44 bard. Fully buffed and just couldn't hurt him. He stands there spamming heals on himself and never went below 85% health. I have tried it twice so far both times he just spams heals. I have tried not wearing any armour when speaking to him and it doesn't increase the damage I do either.

How did other people do it? Do I just have to keep trying it until I get a non heal spaming opponent?

Pridd

Fledgling Freddie
Just keep chipping away m8, when u down to 20% health step out of circle and heal up, then get back on him, eventually he stops healing and starts to take some damage.

btw i'm not convinced about the stripping off of armour/items but no harm in doing it for the placebo effect.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i had that on my healer on Avalon, lucky there was a DEV online, i said ive been on it for 10+ mines not getting mob below like 80% n he kindly lowerd the lvl of it n i killed him.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
He can be interrupted so time well your aoe lul + single lul + DD. Easy enough

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
im seunk, ahsKK QW y derbuj~! well hihg fivw! love and poease! <3

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
2.8 is a timed encounter. As long as you hit him in between the timer doesn't reset and your goal is just to stay alive. Takes about 10 to 15 minutes iirc. I did this with my bards and my druids and when I got down to 30% I just stepped out, healed myself, got stunned sometimes but at the end I got credit all the time.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Just keep chipping away m8, when u down to 20% health step out of circle and heal up, then get back on him, eventually he stops healing and starts to take some damage.

btw i'm not convinced about the stripping off of armour/items but no harm in doing it for the placebo effect.

I am not convinced about the stripping off armour either. Doesn't seem to make any difference.

I have tried to interupt him but most of the time its un-interuptable.

I wasn't taking any damage though, he was just standing and healing constantly. Maybe I shall just leave it for 15 mins and hope I get credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom