ML2+3 raid Saturday 18cet

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
We meet in Stygia haven. Bg will open shortly before 18cet.

We leave for ml2 at 18:10cet, or whenever we are ready (in terms of numbers) in my judgment. will take roughly 1h-1.5h to complete, same as ml3

We go for ml3 between 19:00cet-19:30cet. ( or in the unlikely case of ml2 problems a bit later)

Most people probably dont remember me as a raid leader, but i've got quite some experiences leading ML's so i've put down some rules wich will speed up the process.
Do not bother showing up if u do not agree with the following:

-Listen & do what I say at all times (obviously)

- I will NOT wait on LD's / Afk's ( there are some exceptions in some area's), u have 10 minutes to catch up after we do a step to be granted credit.

- I might grant 1 or 2 short afk periods, if u go afk at any other time it will be on ur own risk of being left behind.

- We will not repeat steps unless I feel its necessary for the MAJORITY of the BG.

- I will leave the BG treasurer open to all except for step 2.10 and 3.1 of wich i will claim 1 item, and the rest will be lotto'd. so if u want drops make a proper group and put in some effort.

See you there.

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
- I will leave the BG treasurer open to all except for step 2.10 and 3.1 of wich i will claim 1 item, and the rest will be lotto'd. so if u want drops make a proper group and put in some effort.

If you mean you won't have BG treasurer during the ML raid excepting on steps 2.10 & 3.1 it's rediculus, in this case the only you care about is to claim the loots you want. To claim a loot you need to do some preparation and be responsible. So have a loot treasurer is your responsibilitie. Moreover a caster group maybe much better than a tank group in some situations but caster group hasn't chance to make more dmg than tank group on most of the Master Level Monsters. So i would suggest you to set a BG treasurer for all the MLs. Claim the items you want and let people /random for the rest of the good loots.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
I MIGHT do ml4 after ml3, this will depend on the duration of the raid, the number of people that show up and my personal mood :D, i will ofcourse try to announce it a while before we end ml3 .

KingeX said:
If you mean you won't have BG treasurer during the ML raid excepting on steps 2.10 & 3.1 it's rediculus, in this case the only you care about is to claim the loots you want. To claim a loot you need to do some preparation and be responsible. So have a loot treasurer is your responsibilitie. Moreover a caster group maybe much better than a tank group in some situations but caster group hasn't chance to make more dmg than tank group on most of the Master Level Monsters. So i would suggest you to set a BG treasurer for all the MLs. Claim the items you want and let people /random for the rest of the good loots.

Watchh said:
i've put down some rules wich will speed up the process.
Do not bother showing up if u do not agree with the following:
blablabla

Make a balanced grp with casters + tanks then... chances are I wont claim anything if no 2.10 healer vest drop. I dont even need the ML steps, just doing it to help some friends ( and every1 else who bothers to show up) if id really want some easy loot i'll go farm it with a summon sm crew :p

atleast I dont claim an item from EACH ML , like you do on ur raids :m00:

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
You need ml3 pre-steps to get credit for ml3 bg steps, right?

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:
You need ml3 pre-steps to get credit for ml3 bg steps, right?

they removed that long ago, all steps id BG nowadays

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
yep, whole ml3 are bg-steps

Btw, i diden't mention it before, but we are meeting on Excalibur Cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom