Ml10

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Since Mistar is sooooooo lazy :p

Planning on doing ML10 raid tomorrow... 11/04 - 2 GMT- 3 CET...regroup Aerus...(heard Kire doing one in the evening also...but you are welcome to join us too of course)

For those that didn't know yet...ML10 can only be entered trough a portal that spawns all over ToA zone

So if anyone would happen to see the portal (purp cloud) plz reply to this thread...and save us all a lot of searching :p

Hoping to see 2-3 fg there (same groups as we had for ML9 would be nice)...

and we can finish the ML's for our main chars.... :)

Like always Mistar will have BG...so you can join it 20 min before raid starts if everything goes as planned...

See you all there :p

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i dont think that it would be a good idea to do 2 ML10raids on teh same day tbh

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Kirennia and this should merge if you ask me,might have good numbers for ml10 and it never hurts either :D

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Merging would be best yeah...but Kire wasn't on when i was last 3 days...
so i got no idea at what time she will do ML10...i know it is in the evening..but don't got an exact time.

We merged for ML9 also, and i think it worked out pretty good.

We will see how many people we got for our raid at 2 GMT-3CET tho
don't think we need a zerg for ML10 anyway...unless i'm mistaking.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
20-30 'll do

just zerg some mobs basicly ;>

need a few thergs if poss

hardest part is finding the portal

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Oceanus Anatole: 26237 8590

Oceanus Hesperos: 11483 18521
Oceanus Hesperos: 10000 28000
Oceanus Hesperos: 59k, 22k
Oceanus Hesperos: 60k, 50k

Mesothalassa: 20k, 55k

Oceanus Notos: 14877 30236

Typhon's Reach: 21000 55000

Stygia: 20k, 10k

gogogo
:clap:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
+every island in meso.
+near every artifact encounter in typhons/ashen isles etc :x

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for joining/helping out...

1 char done...4 to go.. :p

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
ML1 - 6-8 hours (2+ stones for the end boss and you should have no problem with the boss, harpy island most annoying part)
ML2 - 4-6 hours (2.3 hard part can cause wipes but in general very easy ML, boss takes some good listening again)
ML3 - 4-6 hours (Easy one if got most prequest items and a theurg for the final boss)
ML4 - 4-6 hours (Not sure, because the 4.2 always required some organisation)
ML5 - 4-6 hours (Easy one)
ML6 - 4-6 hours (Watch out for those nasty Taur Elites)
ML7 - 6-8 hours (1-6 is basically kill some mobs till you get a msg and then do the 10 min survival rooms x4 and Typhon can take a little while if your not with enough groups)
ML8 - 6-8 hours (depends a bit on the size doing it again and the prequest items)
ML9 - 6-10 hours (No idea yet as I have yet to see it but heared it's very straightforward so guessing it)
ML10 - 4-8 hours (No idea either but zerging 5 mobs shouldn't take long being an alb, just finding the portal is probably hardest)

Total: 72 hours ~ 3 days

(Take in consideration that doing the prequest and solo parts before each raid saves a lot of time and because our dear US friends made a nice website with a lot of info about tactics it has speeded our time a lot ;) IMO if you do it a normal speed a week or 2 or 3 would be nice and the ideal attack size would be 3-5 FGs.)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
if it takes you 6-10hrs to do ml9 you should seek help xD

every ml except 3 can be done in 2-3hrs if you zerg it and got the group steps out of the way.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Khale said:
ML1 - 6-8 hours (2+ stones for the end boss and you should have no problem with the boss, harpy island most annoying part)
More like 3 hours, (did harpy island duo - much fewer problems) :p
Khale said:
(2.3 hard part can cause wipes)
2.3 was an easy solo for my Sorc. Should be for any buffed nuker (then whole bg gets credit). Was easy for Paladin+Reaver duo too :p
Khale said:
ML4 - 4-6 hours (Not sure, because the 4.2 always required some organisation)
Should be a very straightforward 3-4hr run with 50 people.
Khale said:
ML5 - 4-6 hours (Easy one)
3 hours for 2 groups.
Khale said:
ML9 - 6-10 hours (No idea yet as I have yet to see it but heared it's very straightforward so guessing it)
1-2fg should get 9.1-9.9 done in under 2 hours. 9.10 takes more preparation and more people, but isn't hard - an hour if you know what you're doing, 2 if you don't.
Khale said:
Total: 72 hours ~ 3 days
More like half that.... Although that's just the quests, it doesn't count MLXP.
Going ML0->ML10 in a week shouldn't be a problem if you can find/organise the raids.

(Doing it with chars 3/4/++ it just seems much easier and faster ;))

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
all mls are easy except 3

which ok its easy but fucking anoying

never am i doing this ml again
ever

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
ye ml3 is a pain .. but think we did it rather fast cus when I hear there are ppl doing 10hours over it Oo

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
some ml3 steps require a goodly sized zerg

Unfortunately the quests for 3.2 and 3.5 are a pain in the arse with more than 1fg. 2fg is about bearable, but 2fg are gonna find it rather hard to kill Antioos.

With a good size zerg (i.e. the sort that can kill laodemia with ease ... or casta when she's in uberhardmode - fought her once with 2fg and slaughtered her, fought her another time with 5fg and was hitting for 3 damage at a time..) killing pregnant cobras is a nightmare ;)

ml4 annoys me - thankfully next patch fixes 4.2 to be slightly less stupid- if it wasn't required for 4.8 it'd not be so bad either...

4.3 is another annoying-if-you-have-more-than-1fg step too.

ml2 is ok apart from 2.10 which is just annoying - the harpies can get tedious, and the snakes are silly - thankfully 1.69 makes the snakes less stupid though it'll be a while till we see it.

the above estimates exclude the annoying bits of ml3 ;) if you include the prequests it's a lot longer - and given everyone has to do the prequests the total time spent on ml3 will be quite a lot - how long an actual zerg-sized ml3 raid lasts is a different matter though.

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
Antioss is rather easy to handle for 2 FG (might be even less).
After we had some unpleasent tries with a small KoP raid Vlad figured how to do it:
- assign one cleric as the bunny (<-- my Avo cleric) - noone should protect him; place him behind Antioos balcony, on opposite side of the fence
- set one tank on Antioos will the rest of the ppl focus on the snake
- let the tank on Antioos get some good beating, cleric heals and gets aggro
- now the cleric starts playing ping-pong with Antioos. He/she is rather dumb and will travel around the fence to reach his pray; when Antioos closes in just jump over it and let the fucker run around till it turns green (or the snake dies)

Actually this is quite a refreshing encounter (once you figured) compared to some others.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
some ml3 steps require a goodly sized zerg

Unfortunately the quests for 3.2 and 3.5 are a pain in the arse with more than 1fg. 2fg is about bearable, but 2fg are gonna find it rather hard to kill Antioos.
ML3: Get 4-6fg. Split your raid into 2 parts (2-3fg each), one half do .1, farm eggs+swords and do .5, the other do .6, .8, .2, .3, .9 then swap over. Ignore all tag-a-longs asking to repeat X or you'll never escape with your sanity. The 'fast-half' of your raid now farms an eel stomach, meet up for .7, .4, .10, go home in half the time.

Flimgoblin said:
the above estimates exclude the annoying bits of ml3 ;) if you include the prequests it's a lot longer - and given everyone has to do the prequests the total time spent on ml3 will be quite a lot - how long an actual zerg-sized ml3 raid lasts is a different matter though.
The annoying bits of ML3 are:
Holding a zerg at the 3.1 camp farming - so break it up;
Getting extra groups join halfway through asking to repeat what you have already done - learn to say no;
Dungeon aggro - can (virtually) all be avoided by swimming non-afk at the ceiling.

(Hindsight is a wonderful thing ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom