ML10 suggestion

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
was thinking we in mid have rarely ML10 raids where as hibs/albs have them on regular bases , so i was thinking, why don't set a day once a week for example sunday at 16.00 gmt where we will all meet at notos say and start searching the portal and have the raid ?

that is every week so no one can miss out when and where it is.

like the idea ? comments!

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
Its a good idea, but hard to arrange..

Last time we tried to make an ML 10 raid, we ended up with 5 persons looking for portal.. and in the end it could not be found.

I think that the finder of the portal will need some reward to make it more atractive..

Well thats my two cents anyhow..:)

:cheers:

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Coalface said:
Its a good idea, but hard to arrange..

Last time we tried to make an ML 10 raid, we ended up with 5 persons looking for portal.. and in the end it could not be found.

I think that the finder of the portal will need some reward to make it more atractive..

Well thats my two cents anyhow..:)

:cheers:

Should be easier after next patch, so shouldnt be that big a problem anymore

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
i think it is a good idea too , if we have it on a regular bases there is much more chance in finding the portal for a raid.

Raila lvl 50 SM
Orgatlaf lvl 50 skald
Buffegirl lvl 50 FOP BB

now back in Bannana Bunnies!

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Casiraghi said:
Should be easier after next patch, so shouldnt be that big a problem anymore

Have I missed something? What will change?

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
JackHeart said:
Have I missed something? What will change?

You will be able to do a quest that will reveal a bit more about the location of the portal

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
from 1.74 patch notes

Rumors have surfaced regarding the existence of a magical item which can reveal the general location of the Celestius portal. Players from all realms who have reached level 50 should form a band of three or four comrades and venture to the Haven of Aerus. There, the party can speak to Captain Chryse to begin the quest

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the info Casiraghi..

I am a sucker for reading release notes, but that somehow escaped me.. Thanks alot

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
arr.. then all we need is 30-40 characters.. or fg SMs with ml9 pets :p

(disclaimer: ml9 pets not tested by me or anyone I know in that dungeon)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
probbly farmable easily with a good balanced group of tanks with the odd sm, maybe have a warlock or two per group to powerless spread heal.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to say this but this one is not farmable due to mythic being ****'s and giving it a to hit modifier based on amount of attackers and unless you are an alb/hib with pets that can cast more than one pet it requires 40 people.

(Disclaimer, this is according to Americans)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
americans know feck all tbh 3fgs would be a long fight probbly but perfectly doable.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
americans know feck all tbh 3fgs would be a long fight probbly but perfectly doable.

are ml10 mobs nerfed as i don't really see u doing ml10 with 3fg's in less then 5 hours... Been a long time since i leaded one but when i did it was a big joke if u tried it with less then 32 ppl(all toa'd).
Even 40 ppl had it hard if it werent decent groups.

so as far as i know, 3 fg's will get u to draco(be prepared with a hell fight against leo & scorp) and u prolly won't get him lower then 95%.

Tho fenderon, u should test those ml9 pets ;)

Kanim

Banned
Awarkle said:

maybe with rr5+ tanks/ml9 sm/bd pets but really, the average rr of people doing ml raids is what, 2 to 3?. They just won't hit enough to do any reasonable dmg. Also your assumption that americans 'know feck all' is really narrow minded :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
on alb we logged inside celestius for 2 days and killed the mobs every 40 mins.
Just depends if people are willing to have chars in there for that period of time if you want the easiest way of doing this
ML9 pets make a BIG BIG difference if they are timed right, generally i would take as many bds and sms for the ride (a bd acts like 5 players to the mob) and sm's are all generally convoker. Zoa pets are also nice but they dont last very long as they are 1 hit with the ae;s the mob spams

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
need more of FG, 2 good warrior can tank mobs easy, but u need ages to kill mobs

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
ok people as allway's u all wen't of track .... The FH disease i have named it.

question was my first post read it and answer accordingly, if u wan't to talk about how many u need for a ml10 raid create new post, thx.

/berget

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom