ML10 raid when :) ?

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Was just wondering when such a raid would be put together.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Ladonna talked about either tonight after 19.00cet or tomorrow Monday.
Don't quote me on that though :p

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Ladonna talked about either tonight after 19.00cet or tomorrow Monday.
Don't quote me on that though :p

If tonight i think the post should already have been here but ok tomorrow sounds good to me :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
If tonight i think the post should already have been here but ok tomorrow sounds good to me :)

He didn't want to post anything because he wasn't sure what day he could make it.. he was busy until 18gmt tonight or something...

Big problem is that we need at least 50+ otherwise it's no use.

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Since our raid was succesful with 30ppl there should be enough now to make ml10.I will try to catch Ladonna online and see what we can make out of this.Ofc I will support the idea of giving at least 1 days ahead post in here so ppl can gather up.Wait for info soon.
If the raid goes tonight pay attention to both major /as or if you are unguilded like daxtaxi pm me for info after 19.00 cet or something

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
firegird said:
Since our raid was succesful with 30ppl there should be enough now to make ml10.I will try to catch Ladonna online and see what we can make out of this.Ofc I will support the idea of giving at least 1 days ahead post in here so ppl can gather up.Wait for info soon.
If the raid goes tonight pay attention to both major /as or if you are unguilded like daxtaxi pm me for info after 19.00 cet or something

Will do mate could be awsome to do it tonight me think :)

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
ML10 gate is in Land of Atun, was spotted there at 15.00 cet today

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to us 1st 50 mids on ML10 ^^ Leo & Draco were much easier then 1st time :) And thx for raid Firegird :cheers:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Oyeah! :clap:

When we started to bash on Leo at 10:15:cet or something I thought I wouldn't get that much sleep that night ;) But what a suprise we all got.. 8-10min he was dead.. and raid finished around 23:00cet :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom