ML10 RAID - Tuesday 18th may

kirennia

Part of the furniture
19:00GMT /bg join kirennia and I'll set up groups of people to start exploring for the portal. If you happen to spot the portal at any point during that day, a pm sure would be nice.

I will make a post on the day of the raid before 18:00GMT to 100% confirm that it is still going ahead, just in case there happens to be an irl crisis ;)

If theres no post then there's no raid just to let people know

The lotto system will go as my previous raids have.

Good luck guys and see you on the day :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Lotto rules.
These rules are slightly more difficult for organiser during the raid but leads to a much much quicker lotto by guild.

lets say for example there are 4 people of different guilds attending.

a has 10 people,
b has 7,
c has 5 ,
d has 1.

from this, a would have 1-10, b = 11-17, c = 18-22 and d 23.

Each item is then said in /bc followed by just the raid leader doing /random 23. Wherever the number lands, the representative of the guild picks up the item. There are no limits to number of drops one guild can get as its completely random, one day you could get more then your chance, another time you could get less but its all down to the /random :)

All people in attendance will count for one number even if they're the only person from their guild present.

Just got them from another thread of mine...for the lotto rules etc.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance u could postpone this til friday or at least thursday heh? :eek2:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Ideally I woulda loved to have done it on a sunday but I can't guarantee i'd be able to turn up. Tuesday is the only day I can guarantee i'd be able to turn up within the next month or so :(

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
ILLLLLLLLLL be there of course :p so will me brother magot and lots of dk :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just been told (time now is 13GMT) that the ML10 portal is at 21k 9k in stygia (thanks snakester) so meeting place will be stygia haven at the time instead of just the BG joining.

Cya all on the raid :)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't hold much hope of it still being there in 6 hours :(

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
17:15 - I just ported into ML10 area. Lets hope portal holds till raid goes off.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Portal stayed, raid done now cheers for the sticky and ta for turning up all, top job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom