ML10 Raid Sunday 4th April 4PM CET

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone is welcome, I'll be opening up the BG at 2PM so we can find the portal and at 4PM we can go on and do the mobs.

So far we got 4 guilds/groups that will show up (wich is enough) but unfortunately we're lacking tanks as GOA have somehow put a maximum number of attackers versus some of these mobs in Celestius, wich basically means that animists are worthless in here..

Anyways, depending on how many people will show interest and need the previous ML done, I will go through and fulfill this raid, this also means you got about 5 days to complete whole ML9 so you can access the ML10 zone.

If Laryssa's raid succeeds today in finishing ML8, Pbuck have offered me to lead a ML9 raid before the ML10 raid for the people who needs it, so they can join us up in Celestius til Sunday hopefully :)

Anyways, basically, this weekend is the shiat, you don't want to miss this one out, everyone who need their MLs done and got everything up to -> ML8 done, write here if you're interested and we'll see if we can squish in a ML9 raid before.

The ML10 raid will be lead by myself + Pbuck.

Don.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Got ML8 thanks to Larys raid today. ML9 raid before this would be awesome.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
same here :p
would be nice to end the ml raids so fast :)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Giv ML9.10 raid ktnx ,) and then ML10 ofc ;]]

Bling, Bling

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sorry, but I can't resist...

Vodkafairy said:
unfortunately we're lacking tanks as GOA have somehow put a maximum number of attackers versus some of these mobs in Celestius, wich basically means that animists are worthless in here...
Hehehe, cry me a river. :D Hibs going all stumped when it's no longer "spam shrooms 4 teh win", eh? :m00:

Again, sorry. ;) <hugs all paladins>

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Any chance of doing a ml9 raid saturday? gonna miss the one tonight :/

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
I will help on another ML9 raid for Saturday as well to try to get as many as possible ready for ML10 and im sure I am not speaking out of turn when I say that others will do so to.

Fluffs

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I suspect I won't make ml9 in time for this particular ml10 raid. Anyway for those who do go, please keep an eye out for an "arcanite Kinetic Scythe" I'd be happy to exchange 10 plat for that little gem...

Blizzardblade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom