ML10 raid sunday 24.10

Plak

Fledgling Freddie
Been planing my own ML10 raid for some time now, lucky me this is zerk 4teh win raid.

BG Leader: Idlee
BG opens at: 1pm GMT
Raid leaves: 2pm GMT

Raid will take place if there is atleast 40 peeps in BG and in that case anyone,
who finds the portal first and posts the loc here will get 10 PLATS from me.

I will claim one item, all other items will be randomed.
If Astral Bow of Dismay drops, that will be the claimed item.
I promise extra 5 PLATS to the portal finder if the bow drops :)

Everybody who is active during raid can lotto, even buffbots.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Plak said:
Been planing my own ML10 raid for some time now, lucky me this is zerk 4teh win raid.

BG Leader: Idlee
BG opens at: 1pm GMT
Raid leaves: 2pm GMT

Raid will take place if there is atleast 40 peeps in BG and in that case anyone,
who finds the portal first and posts the loc here will get 10 PLATS from me.

I will claim one item, all other items will be randomed.
If Astral Bow of Dismay drops, that will be the claimed item.
I promise extra 5 PLATS to the portal finder if the bow drops :)

Everybody who is active during raid can lotto, even buffbots.
k, i bring haste+shammy bot then, or not, i simply wont come

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
What are you claiming for? That hard to tell people come to a portal and zerg?

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
Its pretty much the standard deal with ML10 raids. The guy gives the finder 10p and in return he can claim an item. Has been done a couple of times before and nothing special about this one.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
only standard in midgard afaik.. and there are other ways and they do work :)

You might not get alot of people since its right after ml8 raid and there has not been any ml9 raids for a while.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Jemrol said:
Its pretty much the standard deal with ML10 raids. The guy gives the finder 10p and in return he can claim an item. Has been done a couple of times before and nothing special about this one.

It has been done different last sunday. Where the 10 plats got payed by 10 ppl. And those 10 got a 10% bonus on their roll.

Ive seen many raid posts over different boards. Only in here is it standard to claim stuff. Guess thats excal mentality?

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
ppl need to say no to claim raids, just dont show up to them and they will disapear soon enough, look at hib/excal, anyone who even tryes to claim anything on their ml raids would be executed

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
fotm said:
ppl need to say no to claim raids, just dont show up to them and they will disapear soon enough, look at hib/excal, anyone who even tryes to claim anything on their ml raids would be executed

If its such a big issue for you why dont you lead your own raids then? and profit from it? I dont care if people claim an item they need/could use.
Most raids aint exactly easy to lead, and leader should get some kind of credit for it.

I would rather see alot of raids with some claimed stuff in it than very few raids with nothing claimed.

But dno with you. I suppose your one of those that post on FH: "wont somebody please lead a MLx raid soon? We really need it!!!!!!!!"
Instead of leading your own, unclaimed ofc, raid?

And please, if you dont like the raid just hit the backward key instead of posting a whine?

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree with Cemi0. There has to be an incentive to lead raids otherwise ppl cant be arsed to organise them. (Even such an easy raid as ML10 can be a pain in the ass if it isnt properly executed). With the introduction of the claim-system the number of raids has increased again.

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
I don't mind drops being claimed on most ML's. ML3 for instance is a lot of hard work for a raidleader. But claiming on ML10 raids sucks tbh.

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Buffbots can roll, is that the new fotm in midgard?

Come on, how much extra work is a guy, playing 2 accounts, doing that its worth twice the shot of wining something (n dont say he/she is doing twice the work cause we all know thats not true)

Yup, your right, i dont need to go on this raid if i dont like the rules so i should stop whining. Tho im not whining, just sharing my opinion.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Lembit said:
Buffbots can roll, is that the new fotm in midgard?

Come on, how much extra work is a guy, playing 2 accounts, doing that its worth twice the shot of wining something (n dont say he/she is doing twice the work cause we all know thats not true)

Yup, your right, i dont need to go on this raid if i dont like the rules so i should stop whining. Tho im not whining, just sharing my opinion.

My bot aint ML9 ^^

Plak

Fledgling Freddie
Well guys. Leading a raid is not something I like to do and only done it 1 time before.
I was at first thinking of different kind of rules with no claiming but something totally different.

The goal would still have been that I get the bow but sort of forcebuy it from the guys who wins it from lotto with the amount of 25 plats.
Meaning that who ever says he takes the bow, would not get the bow but those plats instead.
Then I though that when there is no money riding on the portal finder, nobody really cares to search for it.
I dont want to come out as a greedy person and for this I put yet another 5 plats on the table for everybody to lotto, in case the bow does drop.

I admit that letting a buffbots lotto may have been a bad call. If the bow does not drop but raid seems ok, I may trough in another raid with better rules.

majik

Banned
Raid leaders rules are raid leaders rules...
Don't like the rules, don't attend, rather simple tbh but cut the whine, cus afaik thats the only fotm from midgard atm.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
Don't like the rules, don't attend, rather simple tbh but cut the whine, cus afaik thats the only fotm from midgard atm.

Word.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:

Hey Wannabe-Healler. Thats kinda what I was saying. Right?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
well squalion tried with claiming bow but never dropped on his raid :eek:

and yeah now we farm it with a fg
want us to pay a visit ;)
btw if u bring stubbe i'll let him watch the shrooming this time :)

majik

Banned
cemi0 said:
Hey Wannabe-Healler. Thats kinda what I was saying. Right?

Indeed, but I have 25 charisma cap so it sounds better when I say it :twak:

Plak

Fledgling Freddie
Well...
I just spent almost 3 hours looking for the portal but it remained to be hidden.
Just now desided to give up on wasting more time looking for the portal and spend some time in real life. Apologizes to everybody on BG.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Plak said:
Well...
I just spent almost 3 hours looking for the portal but it remained to be hidden.
Just now desided to give up on wasting more time looking for the portal and spend some time in real life. Apologizes to everybody on BG.

And two hours later you are in the BG again :p

Plak

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
And two hours later you are in the BG again :p

It was actually my boy using my char but I was very close.
I was checking the BG chat log time to time ;)

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
/bg join Calo :) nothing claimed and we starting now

Crap why didnt i see this earlier then i would have stayed:/ oh well maybe you can do another one soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom