ML10 RAID!!! oO

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie

Hi guys,

i want make a ML10 raid, meet u Sunday 3th, 15:00 CET (14:00GMT) at oceanus. U need ML9 to enter in portal.

CG open at 14:00 CET (13:00GMT) on me (Takhysis), for find portal etc.
Anyway, if any1 find portal first and post here i will pay 2p :p

Try make decent groups plz ;)
Listen to me or other raid leaders and dont spam on CG if any1 do anything wrong

I will claim a item.

Lotto after kill draco. If u come with u bb U CANT LOTTO 2 TIMES, if u think u got a bb in u group PM me, but dont spam PMs plz^^
Random 1000 high roll pick, next,...

ML10 is fast (30 min-1h), so if raid go ok, i go make one all weekend, so all mids can get nice items for kick alb/hib ass
:p

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:

Hi guys,
I will claim a item.

Akyma said:

if raid go ok, i go make one all weekend, so all mids can get nice items for kick alb/hib ass
:p

najs najs xD

Not want to hijack you thread fellow guildie, but even a child can lead ml10, imho 1 that finds a portal deservs free item :> (sod!=item) :cheers:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
nocte said:
why always sundays... i work all day sunday :/
if raid go ok, next week i make the raid Saturday m8, dont worry.

Anakin

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:

Anyway, if any1 find portal first and post here i will pay 2p :p
I will claim a item.

are you kiding? :touch:

ml10 raids only need a leader for the lotto and you are buying the best ml10 drop paying only 2p. lol. :eek6:

gl with the portal. :clap:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
sad to see one has to specify that buffbots cant roll in a lotto.

also this one I will not attend. ML10 raids should not be claimraids unless leader pays at least 10p to finder of portal out of his own pocket. Not that many need steps now, mostly people need/want the items and with up to 80 people and no more than 5 drops (pluss silly SoDs)....

oh btw.. why do people pick SoDs when real drops are still left?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
sad to see one has to specify that buffbots cant roll in a lotto.

also this one I will not attend. ML10 raids should not be claimraids unless leader pays at least 10p to finder of portal out of his own pocket. Not that many need steps now, mostly people need/want the items and with up to 80 people and no more than 5 drops (pluss silly SoDs)....

oh btw.. why do people pick SoDs when real drops are still left?

Generally because some peeps clearly don't understand that the words "UBAH DROPS" doesn't hold much sway over "artifact" in that some toa drops are actually better than the artis themselves and fit much easier into a template...........sigh nm :m00:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. Been on one of your raids. And that was chaos.
Claiming drops left and right :rolleyes:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Imgormiel said:
Generally because some peeps clearly don't understand that the words "UBAH DROPS" doesn't hold much sway over "artifact" in that some toa drops are actually better than the artis themselves and fit much easier into a template...........sigh nm :m00:

I know most of the ml10 drops are über. I was just stating the reason why I will not join this raid and my own opinion about how I feel ml10 raids should be. Every single person that can join can also make up their own mind if they want to go or not with the rules for this one raid.

Calo

Part of the furniture
aye ml10 atm is piss easy as so many ppl join it cause they want a drop :)

tbh latest ml10 raids were really funny, some didnt even know that when u fight scorp theres a bubble that u have to kill to free ppl, i mean cmon, do they even know a small thing about ml10 ??

its just plain easy with 80-90, ZERG , done , ZERG done ZERG done ZERG done ZERG done , yay claim 1 drop !

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Boogyman said:
najs najs xD

Not want to hijack you thread fellow guildie, but even a child can lead ml10, imho 1 that finds a portal deservs free item :> (sod!=item) :cheers:

anakin said:
ml10 raids only need a leader for the lotto

calo said:
aye ml10 atm is piss easy

Raid leader allways claim a item, payment for see some ppl QQ 24/7 and sending 20 PM /sec imo.

Anyway, u r free to dont come

If is soo easy make the raid why no1 make regular ML10 raids? :clap:

Anakin

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
Raid leader allways claim a item, payment for see some ppl QQ 24/7 and sending 20 PM /sec imo.

Anyway, u r free to dont come

If is soo easy make the raid why no1 make regular ML10 raids? :clap:

because the raid leader usually paid 10p for the portal loc
:eek:

majik

Banned
Would attend but I get the feeling the claimed item would be the ml10 healer leggings :p

Humo

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
raid can be done within 30mins...

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
i will search the portal before raid, but if any1 see the portal, xping, or any artefat group,... u will get 2 plat here free for nothing^^ (is u post loc ofc).Anakin, if u want 10p, go farm DF imo. U r free to do some runs for TOA looking for portal, but no1 force u do it. If dont happy with 2p dnt go, is easy m8.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to agree, to get a zerg together to kill 5 mobs which usually takes less than 1 hour and then claim one of the best drops in game when its appr. 80 ppl in bg and 10 drops is insane (unless u give 1 drop or lots of p to the one doing all the real work - finding the portal).

And now dont complain about how hard it is, its hard to lead a full ML raid for many hours, to open a bg and say: zerg that mob isnt really hard work.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares bout ur opinions guys, u cannot force the leader to change his rules.
Raid leader is able to set his own rules.

So rather stop this senceless flood and decide for urself if u like the rules or not. If not then dont join the raid - it's just that simple.

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
So, are people allowed to roll with their bb's aswell as played char?

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Lembit said:
So, are people allowed to roll with their bb's aswell as played char?
If u play a bb all time, ofc u can roll, but play 2 chars and roll for bouth no.

So, if u see a shamy/healer(full aug imo) in u group, who is long time AFK, dont say nothing in long time,... PM me and i adopt some measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom