ML10 Raid - Monday 24th April, 7pm uk time

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The BG will meet at Stygia Haven, Prydwen, and will be on Picksel-p unless otherwise notified (May well be Ignite-p, if I can get 200% MLxp by then). If the location of a portal is known by 7pm uk time, it'll leave then to the portal. If the location isn't known, the raid will be asked to search both servers for the portals. If the location of the portals is not known by 8pm uk time, the raid will be cancelled for that week. If the location of the portal on the second server is known within 30 minutes of the first raid finishing, we'll do both.

Mod is available for :

+50 - For being the first to tell me where the portal is (after 6pm uk time on the raid day, before the BG is up) by private message on FH. The mod will apply on that raid only, and on the Server whose portal you found. If the person reporting the Portal isn't coming, they can claim a Star of Destiny instead, should the raid succeed.

+50 - If the Portal location isn't reported on FH, the first to say in the BG where the Portal is located will get a mod on that raid only, on the Server whose portal was found. Again, if they aren't coming, they can claim a Star of Destiny instead, should the raid succeed.

+50 - Bringing an active Theurgist or Deathsight Necro to the raid. They make a huge difference in the success and speed of the raid.

+50 - If we're particularly short of any other class on the day, I reserve the right to give a mod to any who swap to that class.

Lotto will be held after each raid. The raids are independent, so winning something on the first doesn't stop you winning something on the second. Mod does not carry over between raids.

Lotto will be FFA. If you bring two characters to the raid, only one may roll, and only that character's mod counts (you don't get +100 for bringing necro and theurgist). It'll be /random 1000 for each item (each raid drops approx 5-8 items, 5 stars of destiny and 1-2 scrolls, the vast majority from Draco).

If you have questions about this plan, ask here, not in BG on the day please !

Darzil

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to come along again with Cadawan, rej cleric. Yesterday's was very well done indeed.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
BG will be on Ignite-p rather than Picksel-p, for this week only.

He just hit ML9 on Shanessa's raid.

Darzil

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, having hit ml9 I will be bringing along Galadry (minstrel), unless you are in dire need of clerics in which case I will bring Cadawan after all!

And well done to Iggie!

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
location is....

at 7.15 cet

12728 45029 8226 oceanus hesperos laggserver

for ppl using the map, southern end of evaemos island (island SE of GoLm)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Great. We start on Prydwen, then. BG meets at usual spot, Stygia Haven, Prydwen. BG will be on Ignite-p.

(yes, I know that Oceanus Haven is a lot closer, but meeting in one spot regularly means it's easy for people to find the BG)

Still need location for Excal - It's in Oceanus Notos.

Darzil

Corran

Part of the furniture
I actually will make it this time, none my usual forgetting to come or coming late and missing portal because it vanishes less then a second after i step in it

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
We did Prydwen, but encounter was down on Excal.

Got 2 leather legs, 2 leather chests, and a two handed crusher.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom