ML10 raid, any interest?

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Missing ml10 on my champion and after the latest rushes, I can imagine there might others, though I have no idea on numbers.

I'm not that into ml10, so not sure how many people you need if discounting animists. Anyways, leave a note if interested and I'll see if there's enough support for it.

Also, is there an actual compass for the ML10 portal? Think I've heard someone rambling about that. It'd be handy.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
Also, is there an actual compass for the ML10 portal? Think I've heard someone rambling about that. It'd be handy.

I think that kind of a compass can be considered cheating, unless you're talking about some kind of ingame item :)

And I'm interested on ML10 raid!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yes there is a quest item for that. BUT it only shows u what zone the portal is in, u still have to find it.

u can get the quest from aerus heaven... where u port in. theres a guy at the entrance of the heaven(lurikeen, cant remember name).

and i think ill be interested in a ml10 raid after today if i get enough ML exp on my animist

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Im in with bb + chanter...

Im in with fop bb + chanter...

/Finculin

ps: You need atleast 25+ people without animists. With anis well a fg is enough if its a good one!:) ds.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
yes there is a quest item for that. BUT it only shows u what zone the portal is in, u still have to find it.

u can get the quest from aerus heaven... where u port in. theres a guy at the entrance of the heaven(lurikeen, cant remember name).

and i think ill be interested in a ml10 raid after today if i get enough ML exp on my animist

dinged ani ml9 today so count me in... ainimist + druid signing up

tierk

Part of the furniture
If u dont get the numbers I try to run this at least once a week u r welcome to join up if u see me spamming /as about it. I dont annoumce on here as i am sure u all know that its a zone open to all realms and i would hate to have some Mids /Albs gank us just as we are pulling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom